I’ve set up home assistant to be able to log in from the internet but whenever I try to login I keep getting this:
You’re about to give https://pitangui.amazon.com/ access to your Home Assistant instance.
Logging in with Home Assistant Local .
followed by a Start Over button
WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.http.ban] Login attempt or request with invalid authentication from 162.158.xx.xxx (162.158.xx.xxx) (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 9; SM-G950U1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.93 Mobile Safari/537.36)
configuration.yaml for http:
- Version 2021.1.4
- Logging in from LAN works fine. When logging in from the internet I get the login page and when I submit username and password I get the warning message in the log.
- Android App works fine when first logged in from home and then accessing it remotely from the cloud.
- Tries with both ip_ban enabled and dsiabled but I get the same WARRNING in the log.
- This worked a while back since I was able to link my account with Alexa Smart Home skill (come to think of it - it did not work right away but eventually it did).
- Now unable to link Alexa skills (I get the same log message every time I try to do the linking).
- Yes, I double/triple checked when typing in the password.
- There are no ip_bans file in the config directory.
Please help, this is very frustrating.