Unable to make any updates

I started to notice an issue with HA tonight and rebooted, but I am still running into issues that prevent me from updating the system, and I am unsure of next steps. I have not made any changes or added anything to the HA for awhile:

Message when trying to update:

Error log - not sure where to even start with these errors:

Logger: homeassistant.components.hassio
Source: components/hassio/websocket_api.py:125
Integration: Home Assistant Supervisor (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 9:48:00 PM (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 9:50:49 PM

Failed to to call /store -
Failed to to call /store/addons/core_configurator/update - ‘AddonManager.update’ blocked from execution, system is not healthy - setup

Logger: homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection
Source: components/hassio/update.py:305
Integration: Home Assistant WebSocket API (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 9:49:23 PM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 9:49:23 PM

[547771643792] Error updating Home Assistant Core ‘HomeAssistantCore.update’ blocked from execution, system is not healthy - setup
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/hassio/update.py”, line 303, in async_install
await async_update_core(self.hass, version=version, backup=backup)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/hassio/handler.py”, line 52, in _wrapper
raise HassioAPIError(data[“message”])
homeassistant.components.hassio.handler.HassioAPIError: ‘HomeAssistantCore.update’ blocked from execution, system is not healthy - setup

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/websocket_api/commands.py”, line 199, in handle_call_service
await hass.services.async_call(
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py”, line 1849, in async_call
task.result()
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py”, line 1889, in _execute_service
await cast(Callable[[ServiceCall], Awaitable[None]], handler.job.target)(
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_component.py”, line 226, in handle_service
await service.entity_service_call(
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py”, line 798, in entity_service_call
future.result() # pop exception if have
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py”, line 980, in async_request_call
await coro
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py”, line 838, in _handle_entity_call
await result
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/update/init.py”, line 156, in async_install
await entity.async_install_with_progress(version, backup)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/update/init.py”, line 417, in async_install_with_progress
await self.async_install(version, backup)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/hassio/update.py”, line 305, in async_install
raise HomeAssistantError(
homeassistant.exceptions.HomeAssistantError: Error updating Home Assistant Core ‘HomeAssistantCore.update’ blocked from execution, system is not healthy - setup

Check Settings → System → Repairs.

Yep - I check that but there was nothing there. I did a full system restart and that seems to have provided access to updates.

I started the update to 2023.6.1 it has been installed for 30 minutes which seems much longer than I have ever experienced before - any thoughts?

What type of install?

What hardware?

How big is your recorder database?

All good - it is finally restarting - thanks for your quick replay