Unable to remote login

Hello all, my first post here.
So here’s the problem: after 115 I’m having some problems with remote login. I have duckdns + nginx addons. Suddenly when I type my address in browser (Chrome, but tried with others) i see the HA logo and animation, then a very long error message. But the funny part is… SOMETIMES. Obviously at this moment I can login with no problems, and I’ve done absolutely nothing and I cant’ show you the error message. Something related to authentication btw. No errors in logs (HA, duckdns nor Nginx). It’s a little frustrating to try 20 times to login… any help?

Yes, experienced the same yesterday after upgrading to 0.115.2 on Chrome

I am running DuckDNS and NGINX Proxy Manager, again no errors in the logs.

It seems error occurs after I try to make changes to Lovelace or disable custom header I loose External connection and the only way to gain access again was to use my internal URL.

I then went to Chrome Settings and did Clear Cached Images / Cookies then I could log in again with my external URL.

Just tried with clearing cache, and it didn’t worked. And I was pretty sure, because I’ve tried differents PC/connection/browser combinations before posting. I don’t know, maybe something related to nginx?

I’m still having random problems connecting… am I alone? :roll_eyes: (probably yes, there are no others threads around it seems)