Unable to ssh into HassOS

My ultimate goal is to put all my IoT stuff on a separate VLAN, together with Home Assistant. Home Assistant should remain in the current 192.168.1.1/24 network, but have an interface in the IoT network (192.168.5.1/24) as well.

I’m trying to create this network interface using the guide here: Setup VLAN and HA tutorial

I’m having issues getting into HassOS with SSH however. I create a key pair and imported it using Supervisor (System >> import from USB). This results in the following log entries:

20-04-20 15:00:47 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.hassos] Syncing configuration from USB with HassOS.
20-04-20 15:00:47 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.host.services] Restart local service hassos-config.service
20-04-20 15:00:47 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.utils.gdbus] Call org.freedesktop.systemd1.Manager.RestartUnit on /org/freedesktop/systemd1

When I’m ssh-ing into the host (192.168.1.15, port 22222), I get an immediate ‘Connection refused’. I believe that this means that sshd isn’t running. But, it should run after a succesful import of authorized_keys, right?

So I think my question is: how do I know that the authorized_keys file is successfully loaded and sshd is running?

I’m running HassOS on an Intel NUC, by the way, with the latest updates of both HA and HassOS installed.

I was stupid. Forgot to name the USB drive ‘CONFIG’. It’s working now.