Unable to verify config and restart home assistant

Hi dear i’m on the latest versione 2021.1 and from already the previous version i cannot verify configuration in settings and also i can’t restart home assistant.
Here is the log. Some one can help me? Thanks

Dettagli registro (ERROR)
Logger: homeassistant.core
Source: helpers/config_validation.py:748
First occurred: 16:21:35 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 16:21:35

Error executing service: <ServiceCall homeassistant.restart (c:ed3b10733839c962747f65b16bf8702a)>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 1461, in catch_exceptions
    await coro_or_task
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 1480, in _execute_service
    await handler.job.target(service_call)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/hassio/__init__.py", line 415, in async_handle_core_service
    errors = await conf_util.async_check_ha_config_file(hass)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config.py", line 874, in async_check_ha_config_file
    res = await check_config.async_check_ha_config_file(hass)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/check_config.py", line 215, in async_check_ha_config_file
    p_validated = platform_schema(p_validated)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py", line 272, in __call__
    return self._compiled([], data)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py", line 594, in validate_dict
    return base_validate(path, iteritems(data), out)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py", line 386, in validate_mapping
    cval = cvalue(key_path, value)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py", line 817, in validate_callable
    return schema(data)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/config_validation.py", line 495, in verify
    return cast(Dict, schema(value))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py", line 272, in __call__
    return self._compiled([], data)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py", line 594, in validate_dict
    return base_validate(path, iteritems(data), out)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py", line 386, in validate_mapping
    cval = cvalue(key_path, value)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/validators.py", line 215, in _run
    return self._exec(self._compiled, value, path)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/validators.py", line 339, in _exec
    v = func(path, v)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py", line 817, in validate_callable
    return schema(data)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/config_validation.py", line 748, in validator
    if key in config:
TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable

You could try commenting out all of your configuration.yaml file except for the very least needed for HA, then uncomment one by one or in blocks to try to narrow down the issue. You might want to make a complete copy of the configuration.yaml contents into a backup text file just for safety, but at least you would get HA started.

At least, this is what I would do if I upgraded and suddenly couldn’t start a system that was fine prior to the upgrade. I bet there’s something in your setup that just doesn’t play nice with the new version, perhaps a syntax change or now unsupported feature.

I got the same problem. Did you ever fix it? i restart hass true supervisor rightnow.