Unavailable entities coming from "Home Assistant Supervisor" Integreation

I’m trying to clean up disabled and unavailable entities in my Home Assistant Config. I seem to have a large number of sensor entities coming from the “Home Assistant Supervisor” integration. They all also have a “Name” of “Unavailable”. Please see attached screenshot.

Since these entities are coming from an integration, Home Assistant won’t let me just delete them. I would assume that I need to update/configure the “Home Assistant Supervisor” integration so that it’s no longer publishing these disabled entities ? Something similar was happening with bogus entities coming from the “Mobile app” integration; however, in that case the solution was to delete the mobile device from the integration, and then allow the integration to re-populate all the entities. That doesn’t feel like a solution here. Any ideas ?

Just curious if anyone else is experiencing something similar ?

So I just checked and, Yes, Im seeing a similar number of ‘unavailable’ sensors. Each is related to active add-ons in HA Supervisor, so I’m not sure I ‘want’ to remove them at this time, since I don’t know if they actually serve a purpose. Right now, for my set up, I clean up the orphaned items that I can and ignore those items that are unable to be deleted. It may not be the best/right approach, but as long as the system is responsive and not crashing, I’m happy.

1 Like

If you click on them, you can enable them :

2 Likes

Ahh, ok. I guess I see the design now, these entities are meant to provide optional functionality if you want to enable them. Gotcha ! Thanks All !

1 Like