Unavailable to connect via App (iOS & Android) DuckDNS + WAN

Hello to all.
Yesterday i have changed my ISP. Everything was woring perfectly before the change. I did some port fowading on my router with the same configuration and here is the issue.

With a PC and using a web browser i can enter without problem with the local address 192.168.1.XX/8123 also i can connect via APP (on iOS and android) with the same address.

Here is the issue:
Using an external connection, i could connect without problem with the duckDNS domain: http://mydomain.duckdns.org:8123 via web browser (google chrome) on a PC and my phone. (note that i leave external and intenal port 8123 just like the same as my old config).

However when i try to connect via the Home Assistant App (on android and also iOS) it says “Unavaliable to connect to HA, could not find the hostname or proxy, use a valid URL of HA”

Is strange, using 4G connection (external) i could access via google chrome but not on the App, meaning that i have open the port correctly but there is an APP issue.

1. Does your new ISP give you a real own IPv4 address or maybe a shared one? If you have a shared IPv4 address you can not connect directly from the outside to your home server! But you said you could connect via the web browser, so that’s not the case here I guess.

2. Could the stored tokens be in your way after switching ISP? Try to delete the stored token(s) with xx.duckdns.org.

Is strange, i have tried with another dynamic DNS service and it works fine… At least with my android phone.

Yep, I have my own IPv4 address (my ONT from my ISP is on brigde mode so i manage my network).

About tokens sound insteresting, i’ll give a try, however i have another app that also is having an issue with xx.duckdns.org (it says IP/port incorrect) but if i use other dyndns service it works fine.
when i try duckdns on my browser it works, when i try it on an APP it says that.