UniFi integration consider_home

I can’t seem to find the consider_home setting in the UniFi integration on 2020.12.2, and from what I can tell yaml configuration is no longer supported for the UniFi integration. Is there something I’m missing?

Isn’t consider home the same as “Time in seconds from last seen until considered away” on the first page of the Options dialog?
Screenshot 2021-01-02 at 15.26.33

Thats exactly what I’m looking for, but my options dialog doesn’t have it:

I’m using the standard Unifi (controller rather than AP) based integration connecting to a Cloud Key Gen 2 (running latest firmware etc) using a local admin account and HA core 2020.12.2.

I’m also running the standard unifi integration (configured through the UI) connected to a unifi controller running in docker. Controller is up to date. HA core 2020.12.2

Something’s definitely different with your integration then.

After configuring the integration through the HA front end, I have 3 options screens, the first containing the parameter you are interested in.

Note the title of the dialog:

I see the same options posted above by @TazUk. The Ubiquiti UniFi integration was added and configured in the UI in HA 2020.12.1 and upgraded to 2020.12.2 (docker).

Have you tried removing and re-adding the integration? Restart the server in between.

I did try removing/re-adding, not sure I restarted in between.

I did try starting with a fresh config though and did not get the proper settings dialog then