Universal Media Player Configuration

I would like to set up Universal Media Player to replace an entities card I have currently set up for streaming radio to my speakers

The card currently looks like this

The card uses one script to identify the speaker destination and the radio station that we want to play

radio:
  alias: radio
  sequence:
  - service: media_player.volume_set
    target:
      entity_id: media_player.sonos
    data:
      volume_level: 0.35
    data:
      volume_level: 0.3
    target:
      entity_id: media_player.bedroom
    data:
      volume_level: 0.2
    target:
      entity_id: media_player.sonos_2
    data:
      volume_level: 0.4
    target:
      entity_id: media_player.office
  - service: media_player.play_media
    data_template:
      entity_id: '{% if is_state("input_select.home_radio", "Living Room") %} media_player.sonos_2
        {% elif is_state("input_select.home_radio", "Basement") %} media_player.sonos
        {% elif is_state("input_select.home_radio", "Bedroom") %} media_player.bedroom
        {% elif is_state("input_select.home_radio", "Office") %} media_player.office
        {% endif %}

'
      media_content_id: '{% if is_state("input_select.radio_station", "The Mix - 101.9
        FM") %} https://22973.live.streamtheworld.com/WTMXFM.mp3 {% elif is_state("input_select.radio_station",
        "Q101 - 101.1 FM") %} https://playerservices.streamtheworld.com/api/livestream-redirect/WKQXFM.mp3
        {% endif %}

'
      media_content_type: music
  mode: single
  icon: mdi:play

Then to stop playing I’m using a second script thats"

radio_stop:
  sequence:
  - service: media_player.media_stop
    data_template:
      entity_id: '{% if is_state("input_select.home_radio", "Living Room") %} media_player.sonos_2
        {% elif is_state("input_select.home_radio", "Basement") %} media_player.sonos
        {% elif is_state("input_select.home_radio", "Bedroom") %} media_player.bedroom
        {% elif is_state("input_select.home_radio", "Office") %} media_player.office
        {% endif %}

'
  mode: single
  alias: radio_stop
  icon: mdi:stop

The list of speakers and the radios stations are just input selects.

Can someone help me with the proper configuration?