I am trying to integrate Universal Powerline Bus (UPB) with my HA.
Following the configuration instructions here I performed the following steps
- I downloaded UPStart software and used it to configure my UPB network
- Used UPSTART to create an Export File with the .upe extension
- Moved the .upe file into my home assistant director "/home/pi/homeassistant/filename.upe
- In HA went to Configurations, Integrations, and clicked the + button
- Entered my serial port and path info then hit SUBMIT
I get the following error
It is not clear if this is a file path issue or if the integration script is rejecting the .upe file for some reason.
- I have already confirmed that my filepath is correct but perhaps the .upe file needs to be in a different sub-directory?
- I did a little digging on the internet and found the UPSTART Export File Description. My .upe file matches the file description. Maybe the integration script is not seeing something in the file that its expecting to see?
I would greatly appreciate some help.
- Raspberry Pi 4 running Raspbian
- HA running in Docker container