Universal Solar Inverter over Modbus RS485 / TCP custom_component (AlphaESS, Growatt, Sofar, SolaX, Solinteg, Solis, SRNE, Swatten, TIGO TSI & Qcells Q.Volt Hyb)

Which Inverter do you own? As I have added it into SPH so far.

Edit: If you are unsure let me know the first 3 digits of “Firmware Version”
(You will have to manually enable it though)

Growatt MIN 6000 TL-XH

Firmware AL1.0

Ok I think I have found the missing registers.
I’ll try and get an update out later today.

1 Like

Do you have additional sensors on your Inverter / Cloud App for Today’s / Total Grid Charge. In addition to Battery Input / Output?

“Exported to Grid” is the only thing I can see…

Sent DM with dashboard

Just released 2023.08.4 with the extra sensors for Battery Input/Output on Growatt TL-XH

Just perfect. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Hi @wills106

It can be possible to have a switch button for fry contact ? To activate or desactivate ?

Or it’s not possible?
(Because the manual or smart is not good when a battery is connected to the inverter)

What exactly are you trying to Turn On/Off? I don’t quite understand what you are asking.

The dry contact switch.

To turn dry contact on or off.

If you have a SolaX Gen4 Hybrid reconfigure the Integration with the DCB (Dry Contact Box) option ticked.

I do it, but I don’t show a open/close switch to do that.
What is the switch name ?

If exist this write in EPROM every time ?

Hey,

So I just got a Solax X3 PRO G2 and thought I would give this HA addon a go. I have the pocket wifi 3 but it doesn’t seem to have port 502 open for modbus querying…
Possibly the inverter is not supported at all, but I’m interested in knowing how to proceed to help out getting it to work?

There is a select called “Dry Contact Mode”

Yes it will write to the EEPROM each time you change it.

Have you checked your on the Minimum Firmware version for the PocketWiFI 3.0

I don’t actually know if the PocketWiFi 3.0 provides Modbus on the X3 MIC / MIC Pro. You might only be able to connect via RS485.

That seems to be it, Solax support replied with that TCP connection was not supported on the X3 PRO :frowning:

すみません
にほんじんですか
あなたへのおくりもの

SolaX J1:

• Added initial support for the Japanese specific J1ESS Hybrid Inverters. (Read only, doesn’t support Inverter control at the moment)

This is still WIP (Work in Progress)
Upon loading plugin_solax_a1j1 you will get the following error in your log “unrecognized inverter type - serial number : {seriesnumber}”
I need to know the first 4 or 6 digits of the serial Number to understand how the Inverter defines itself.

Sofar:

• Corrected issue preventing any “Power Factor” entities displaying as a graph.

SolaX Gen4:

• Added new Inverter Subrand TIGO TSI, with Serial starting ‘H31’ #513
  • Corrected “Remote-control Power” after Firmware update #488 #492 #495

Solis:

• Corrected scaling on “Meter Power Factor” and fixed issue preventing it to display as a graph. #508

SRNE:

• Initial support for a new Brand of Inverters, very much WIP at the moment. But should return some entities.

Hello,
Sorry, I’m not an expert.

My installation is a Solax H3 Hybrid G4 with Pylontech batteries.
I installed a Waveshare RS485 to Poe Eth (B) by wiring 458A - 458B and GND.

I’ve done the installation via Hacs and I can only find 4 entities

I’ve looked through the post but can’t find any information

Did I miss something?

Hi,

I got Corab Encore inverter but protocol documentation is same as for Solax Hybrid X1&X3-G3 - do you think I will be able to connect it using your this integration via WaveShare RS485 TO POE ETH ?

Protocol documentation is same as https://www.photovoltaikforum.com/core/attachment/246811-solaxpower-external-communication-protocol-hybrid-x1-x3-g3-modbustcp-rtu-v3-28-p/