UnRaid Monitoring

Anyone? Or is this dead?

I have a python script on my unraid server pushing data from the disk.ini flies to mqtt and then HA.

It isn’t tidy but has been running for about a year without issues.

I will look to tidy it up and share it if anybody is interested.

2 Likes

Comment Removed.

I’m interested and would very much welcome your component.
Thank you

Can i do that, so it updates the stats from glances on unraid, only when its up?
if its not up, then show latest value

the space of the disk array is a must :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

great! I would be interested too!

1 Like
2 Likes

can you share your config for the dashboard?

My dashboard is written specifically for Home Kit Infused or Dwains Theme however the code is available on my GitHub and could be easily ported to your needs

Anyone been able to get this ported to something us mere mortals can use ? I’m no coder/mqtt expert by any means.Tried following the github instructions but got nowhere. Amazing work though @noodlemctwoodle !

are you referreing to noodlemctwoodle cards or this monitoring application?
if it’s the application, all you have to do is install the container in unraid, which is in the community apps section and then use mqtt auto discovery in HA.

If you want any help just ask the question I’m happy to assist where possible. :slight_smile:

I am using Glances, UnraidAPI and Monitor Docker in combination.

11 Likes

Please spill the beans, I need this on my HA. I’ve set up Glances and Monitor Docker, but I only got Glances to work.

Monitor Docker and Glances is enough to monitor my Unraid, but your setup looks very nice.

Hi, not a full install guide, but I have something collected here

Unraid Dashboard (github)

3 Likes

where got you those from:
sensor.unraid_array_free_space
sensor.unraid_array_used_space
sensor.unraid_array_total_space

Hi, these are from the Unraid-API

[Support] Electric Brain Unraid API - Docker Containers - Unraid

The array switch should have these as attributes, for convenience I created template sensors from the attributes.

yes found them, thanks

1 Like

I am getting the following error when trying to add the Custom Repository https://github.com/ElectricBrainUK/HA-Addons to HACS. I get The repository does not seem to be a integration, but an add-on repository. HACS does not manage add-ons.

Am I doing something wrong?