Unrecognised Fibaro sensor

I currently have homeassistant running on a raspberry pi, using the all in one installer over raspbian Jessie. I have an Aoetec Z Wave USB stick.

I recently purchased a Febaro motion sensor - FGMS-001, and paired it with my stick, and when I check on the OpenZWave control panel, my device is being listed as
Z-Wave+ node Reporting Sleeping Slave
Home Security Sensor
FIBARO System Unknown: type=0801, id=3001

It is coming up as an unknown product and all the configuration options are blank and unable to be changed.

Did I stuff up the pairing process? or is the device not recognised by openZwave.

I have tried unpairing and repairing the device and still get the same appearance in openZwave.
I have made sure the device is awake by pressing the internal button to activate the sensor.
I have removed the battery and reinserted it with out success

The sensor is being listed in my states page in home assistant as
binary_sensor.fibaro_system_unknown_type0801_id3001_sensor_5_0
with the additional sensors being listed again as unknown.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

After my initial set up in open z wave had the unknown sensor type, I factory reset the sensor prior to unpairing it with my Aeon labs z-wave dongle. This resulted in the unknown sensor type still being listed in the openzwave configuration page.

After repairing the sensor for a second time, I now have two unknown sensors listed.

Is anyone able to point me to the right documentation that shows how to remove sensors from open-z wave.

The only options I have seen is to un-pair all active devices, and then do a factory reset of my z wave USB dongle.

Are there any alternatives.

Is it the 5th generation fibaro wall plug (zwave +)? It’s probably too new for openzwave to properly recognize it with the right names. I have the same issue. It still works, just weird device ids.

Did you ever have any luck with this Hyjinx? I am having the same problem.

I had the same problem and I think it’s a bug.
I opened an issue report, but it could use some more confirmation from other users.
Have a look at this and the referenced forum topics:

If possible, please try to do a node_refresh as @turbokongen suggested.

The only solution for me was to (temporarily) downgrade to 0.35.3 and re-add the node.

Sebastian

Thanks for the response Sebastian although I have found this particular Fibaro Motion Sensor model doesn’t exist within the manufacturer_specific.xml file. Mine displays as, type=“0801” id=“3001” although as shown below the id “3001” doesn’t exist.

<Product type="0800" id="1001" name="FGMS001 Motion Sensor" config="fibaro/fgms.xml" />
	<Product type="0800" id="2001" name="FGMS001 Motion Sensor" config="fibaro/fgms.xml" />
	<Product type="0800" id="4001" name="FGMS001 Motion Sensor" config="fibaro/fgms.xml" />
	<!--<Product type="0801" id="1001" name="FGMS001 Motion Sensor" config="fibaro/fgms.xml" />-->
	<Product type="0801" id="1001" name="FGMS001-ZW5 Motion Sensor" config="fibaro/fgmszw5.xml"/>
	<Product type="0801" id="2001" name="FGMS001-ZW5 Motion Sensor" config="fibaro/fgmszw5.xml"/>

Is there any way around this, for example can I just modify the manufacturer_specific.xml file?

It seems your sensor model is not (yet) supported by openzwave.
You could try adding it to the xml file and see if that’s sufficient to get it to work.
I’d also open a ticket with the ozw guys:

Sebastian

Thanks for the advise Sebastian,

I was able to figure this out by updating my own manufacturer_specific.xml with the additional Identity and then removing and re-adding the sensor.

Once I confirmed this worked I submitted a Pull Request to OpenZWave and they have merged the commit a couple of hours ago!

2 Likes

I had the same trouble with a Fibaro motion sensor too. They changed the number of the id to 3002.

in the config directory there is a file called:
zwcfg_0xf5ghrr.xml or something similar

stop the Z wave network in the configuration section of the UI.

You need to scroll down to where it says:

<Manufacturer id="10f" name="FIBARO System">
			<Product type="801" id="3002" name="Unknown: type=0801, id=3002" />
		</Manufacturer>

And replace the whole of that node with the following, changing your node ID.

I found it easier just to copy everything inclusive of command classes, and just manually changing the ID="3002"
	<Node id="19" name="" location="" basic="4" generic="7" specific="1" roletype="6" devicetype="3079" nodetype="0" type="Notification Sensor" listening="false" frequentListening="false" beaming="true" routing="true" max_baud_rate="40000" version="4" query_stage="CacheLoad">
		<Manufacturer id="10f" name="FIBARO System">
			<Product type="800" id="3002" name="FGMS001 Motion Sensor" />
		</Manufacturer>
		<CommandClasses>
			<CommandClass id="32" name="COMMAND_CLASS_BASIC" version="1" request_flags="4" innif="true" setasreport="true">
				<Instance index="1" />
				<Value type="byte" genre="basic" instance="1" index="0" label="Basic" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="255" value="0" />
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="34" name="COMMAND_CLASS_APPLICATION_STATUS" version="1" request_flags="4" innif="true">
				<Instance index="1" />
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="48" name="COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_BINARY" version="1" request_flags="4" innif="true">
				<Instance index="1" />
				<Value type="bool" genre="user" instance="1" index="0" label="Sensor" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" value="False" />
				<SensorMap index="0" type="55" />
				<SensorMap index="0" type="63" />
				<SensorMap index="0" type="192" />
				<SensorMap index="0" type="200" />
				<SensorMap index="0" type="202" />
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="49" name="COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_MULTILEVEL" version="8" innif="true">
				<Instance index="1" />
				<Value type="decimal" genre="user" instance="1" index="1" label="Temperature" units="C" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" value="25.3" />
				<Value type="decimal" genre="user" instance="1" index="3" label="Luminance" units="lux" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" value="10" />
				<Value type="decimal" genre="user" instance="1" index="25" label="Seismic Intensity" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" value="0.0" />
				<Value type="decimal" genre="user" instance="1" index="52" label="Acceleration X-axis" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" value="0.0" />
				<Value type="decimal" genre="user" instance="1" index="53" label="Acceleration Y-axis" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" value="0.0" />
				<Value type="decimal" genre="user" instance="1" index="54" label="Acceleration Z-axis" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" value="0.0" />
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="86" name="COMMAND_CLASS_CRC_16_ENCAP" version="1" request_flags="4" innif="true">
				<Instance index="1" />
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="90" name="COMMAND_CLASS_DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY" version="1" request_flags="4" innif="true">
				<Instance index="1" />
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="94" name="COMMAND_CLASS_ZWAVEPLUS_INFO" version="1" request_flags="4" innif="true">
				<Instance index="1" />
				<Value type="byte" genre="system" instance="1" index="0" label="ZWave+ Version" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="255" value="1" />
				<Value type="short" genre="system" instance="1" index="1" label="InstallerIcon" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="-32768" max="32767" value="3079" />
				<Value type="short" genre="system" instance="1" index="2" label="UserIcon" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="-32768" max="32767" value="3079" />
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="112" name="COMMAND_CLASS_CONFIGURATION" version="1" request_flags="4" innif="true">
				<Instance index="1" />
				<Value type="byte" genre="config" instance="1" index="1" label="Motion detection - sensitivity" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="255" value="25">
					<Help>The lower the value, the more sensitive the PIR sensor is. Available settings: 8 - 255 Default setting: 15</Help>
				</Value>
				<Value type="byte" genre="config" instance="1" index="2" label="Motion detection - blind time" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="15" value="4">
					<Help>PIR sensor is blind (insensitive) to motion after last detection for the amount of time specified in this parameter. Shorter time periods allow to detect motion more frequently, but the battery will be drained faster. Available settings: 0 - 15 (0.5-8 seconds). Formula to calculate the time: time [s] = 0.5 x (value+1)) Default setting: 3</Help>
				</Value>
				<Value type="list" genre="config" instance="1" index="3" label="Motion detection - pulse counter" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="3" vindex="1" size="1">
					<Help>This parameter determines the number of moves required for the PIR sensor to report motion. The higher the value, the less sensitive the PIR sensor is. It is not recommended to modify this parameter settings! Default setting: 1 (2 pulses)</Help>
					<Item label="1 pulse" value="0" />
					<Item label="2 pulses" value="1" />
					<Item label="3 pulses" value="2" />
					<Item label="4 pulses" value="3" />
				</Value>
				<Value type="list" genre="config" instance="1" index="4" label="Motion detection - window time" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="3" vindex="2" size="1">
					<Help>Period of time during which the number of moves set in parameter 3 must be detected in order for the PIR sensor to report motion. The higher the value, the more sensitive the PIR sensor is. It is not recommended to modify this parameter setting! Default setting: 2 (12 seconds)</Help>
					<Item label="4 seconds" value="0" />
					<Item label="8 seconds" value="1" />
					<Item label="12 seconds" value="2" />
					<Item label="16 seconds" value="3" />
				</Value>
				<Value type="short" genre="config" instance="1" index="6" label="Motion detection - alarm cancellation delay" units="seconds" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="1" max="65535" value="25">
					<Help>Time period after which the motion alarm will be cancelled in the main controller and associated devices. Any motion detected during this period resets the timer. Available settings: 1 - 65535 Default setting: 30 (30 seconds)</Help>
				</Value>
				<Value type="list" genre="config" instance="1" index="8" label="Motion detection - operating mode" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="2" vindex="2" size="1">
					<Help>This parameter determines in which part of day the PIR sensor will be active. This parameter influences only the motion reports and associations. Tamper, light intensity and temperature measurements will be still active, regardless of this parameter settings. Default setting: 0 (always active)</Help>
					<Item label="PIR sensor always active" value="0" />
					<Item label="PIR sensor active during the day only" value="1" />
					<Item label="PIR sensor active during the night only" value="2" />
				</Value>
				<Value type="short" genre="config" instance="1" index="9" label="Motion detection - night/day" units="lux" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="1" max="65535" value="200">
					<Help>This parameter defines the difference between night and day in terms of light intensity, used in parameter 8. Available settings: 1 - 65535 Default setting: 200 (200 lux)</Help>
				</Value>
				<Value type="list" genre="config" instance="1" index="12" label="BASIC command class configuration" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="2" vindex="0" size="1">
					<Help>This parameter determines the command frames sent to 2nd association group (assigned to PIR sensor). Default setting: 0 (ON and OFF)</Help>
					<Item label="BASIC On and OFF" value="0" />
					<Item label="Only the BASIC On" value="1" />
					<Item label="Only the BASIC OFF" value="2" />
				</Value>
				<Value type="short" genre="config" instance="1" index="14" label="BASIC ON command frame value" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="255" value="255">
					<Help>The command frame sent at the moment of motion detection. Further motion detections, during the cancellation time, will not result in sending the association. Available settings: 0 - 255 Default setting: 255</Help>
				</Value>
				<Value type="short" genre="config" instance="1" index="16" label="BASIC OFF command frame value" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="255" value="0">
					<Help>The command frame sent at the moment of motion alarm cancellation, after cancellation delay time specified in parameter 6. Available settings: 0 - 255 Default setting: 0</Help>
				</Value>
				<Value type="byte" genre="config" instance="1" index="18" label="Associations in Z-Wave network security mode" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="15" value="15">
					<Help>This parameter defines how commands are sent in specified association groups: as secure or non-secure. Parameter is active only in Z-Wave network security mode. It does not apply to 1st group Lifeline. Available settings 0 - 15: 0 - none of the groups sent as secure 1 - 2nd group sent as secure. 2 - 3rd group sent as secure. 4 - 4th group sent as secure. 8 - 5th group sent as secure.</Help>
				</Value>
				<Value type="byte" genre="config" instance="1" index="20" label="Tamper - sensitivity" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="121" value="20">
					<Help>This parameter determines the change in force acting on the device, that will result in reporting tamper alarm - g-force acceleration. Available settings: 0 - 121 (0.08 - 2g; multiply by 0.016g; 0 = tamper inactive) Default setting: 20 (0.4g)</Help>
				</Value>
				<Value type="short" genre="config" instance="1" index="22" label="Tamper - alarm cancellation delay" units="seconds" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="1" max="32767" value="30">
					<Help>Time period after which a tamper alarm will be cancelled in the main controller and associated devices. Any tampering detected during this period will not extend the delay. Available settings: 1 - 65535 Default setting: 30 (seconds)</Help>
				</Value>
				<Value type="list" genre="config" instance="1" index="24" label="Tamper - operating modes" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="2" vindex="0" size="1">
					<Help>This parameter determines function of the tamper and sent reports. It is an advanced feature serving much more functions than just detection of tampering. Default setting: 0 (Tamper)</Help>
					<Item label="Tamper only" value="0" />
					<Item label="Tamper and earthquake detector" value="1" />
					<Item label="Tamper and orientation in space" value="2" />
				</Value>
				<Value type="list" genre="config" instance="1" index="25" label="Tamper - alarm cancellation" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="1" vindex="1" size="1">
					<Help>This parameter allows to disable cancellation of the tamper alarm. Default setting: 0 (Tamper).</Help>
					<Item label="Do not send tamper cancellation report" value="0" />
					<Item label="Send tamper cancellation report" value="1" />
				</Value>
				<Value type="list" genre="config" instance="1" index="28" label="Tamper alarm broadcast mode" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="1" vindex="0" size="1">
					<Help>The parameter determines whether the tamper alarm frame will or will not be sent in broadcast mode. Alarm frames sent in broadcast mode can be received by all of the devices within range (if they accept such frames), but not repeated by them. Default setting: 0</Help>
					<Item label="Tamper alarm sent to 3rd association group" value="0" />
					<Item label="Tamper alarm sent in broadcast mode" value="1" />
				</Value>
				<Value type="list" genre="config" instance="1" index="29" label="Tamper - backward compatible broadcast mode" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="1" vindex="0" size="1">
					<Help>The parameter determines whether the backward compatible tamper alarm frame will or will not be sent in broadcast mode. Alarm frames sent in broadcast mode can be received by all of the devices within range (if they accept such frames), but not repeated by them. This parameter provides backward compatibility with controllers not supporting Z-Wave+. Default setting: 0</Help>
					<Item label="Backward compatible tamper alarm sent to 5th association group" value="0" />
					<Item label="Backward compatible tamper alarm sent in broadcast mode" value="1" />
				</Value>
				<Value type="short" genre="config" instance="1" index="40" label="Luminance report - threshold" units="lux" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="32767" value="200">
					<Help>This parameter determines the change in light intensity level resulting in luminance report being sent to the main controller. Available settings: 0 - reports are not sent. 1-32767 (luminance in lux). Default setting: 200 (200 lux).</Help>
				</Value>
				<Value type="short" genre="config" instance="1" index="42" label="Luminance reports - interval" units="seconds" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="32767" value="0">
					<Help>Time interval between consecutive luminance reports. The reports are sent even if there is no change in the light intensity. Available settings: 0 - 32767. 0 - periodical reports are not sent. 1-32767 (in seconds).</Help>
				</Value>
				<Value type="short" genre="config" instance="1" index="60" label="Temperature report - threshold" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="255" value="10">
					<Help>This parameter determines the change in measured temperature that will result in new temperature report being sent to the main controller. Available settings: 0 - 255 (0.1 - 25.5C; 0 = reports are not sent) Default setting: 10 (1C)</Help>
				</Value>
				<Value type="short" genre="config" instance="1" index="62" label="Temperature measuring - interval" units="seconds" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="32767" value="900">
					<Help>Time interval between consecutive temperature measurements. The shorter the time, the more frequently the temperature will be measured, but the battery life will shorten. Available settings: 0 - 32767 (1 - 32767 seconds; 0 = temperature is not measured) Default setting: 900 (900 seconds).</Help>
				</Value>
				<Value type="short" genre="config" instance="1" index="64" label="Temperature report - interval" units="seconds" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="32767" value="0">
					<Help>Time interval between consecutive temperature reports. The reports are sent even if there is no change in the temperature. Available settings: 0 - 32767 (1 - 32767 seconds; 0 = periodical reports are not sent) Default setting: 0</Help>
				</Value>
				<Value type="short" genre="config" instance="1" index="66" label="Temperature offset" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="65535" value="0">
					<Help>The value to be added to the actual temperature, measured by the sensor (temperature compensation). Available settings: 0 - 100 (0 to 100C) or 64536 - 65535 (-100 to -0.10C) Default setting: 0</Help>
				</Value>
				<Value type="list" genre="config" instance="1" index="80" label="Visual LED indicator - signalling mode" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="26" vindex="0" size="1">
					<Help>This parameter determines the way in which visual indicator behaves after motion has been detected. Default setting: 10 (Flashlight mode)</Help>
					<Item label="LED inactive." value="0" />
					<Item label="1 long blink, LED colour depends on the temperature. Set by parameters 86 and 87." value="1" />
					<Item label="Flashlight mode - LED glows in white for 10 seconds." value="2" />
					<Item label="Long blink White." value="3" />
					<Item label="Long blink Red." value="4" />
					<Item label="Long blink Green." value="5" />
					<Item label="Long blink Blue." value="6" />
					<Item label="Long blink Yellow." value="7" />
					<Item label="Long blink Cyan." value="8" />
					<Item label="Long blink Magenta." value="9" />
					<Item label="Long blink, then short blink, LED colour depends on the temperature. Set by parameters 86 and 87." value="10" />
					<Item label="Flashlight mode - LED glows in white through 10 seconds.  Each next detected motion extends the glowing by next 10 seconds." value="11" />
					<Item label="Long blink, then short blinks White." value="12" />
					<Item label="Long blink, then short blinks Red." value="13" />
					<Item label="Long blink, then short blinks Green." value="14" />
					<Item label="Long blink, then short blinks Blue." value="15" />
					<Item label="Long blink, then short blinks Yellow." value="16" />
					<Item label="Long blink, then short blinks Cyan" value="17" />
					<Item label="Long blink, then short blinks Magenta" value="18" />
					<Item label="Long blink, then 2 short blinks, LED colour depends on the temperature. Set by parameters 86 and 87." value="19" />
					<Item label="Long blink, then 2 short blinks White" value="20" />
					<Item label="Long blink, then 2 short blinks Red" value="21" />
					<Item label="Long blink, then 2 short blinks Green" value="22" />
					<Item label="Long blink, then 2 short blinks Blue" value="23" />
					<Item label="Long blink, then 2 short blinks Yellow" value="24" />
					<Item label="Long blink, then 2 short blinks Cyan" value="25" />
					<Item label="Long blink, then 2 short blinks Magenta" value="26" />
				</Value>
				<Value type="byte" genre="config" instance="1" index="81" label="Visual LED indicator - brightness" units="%" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="100" value="50">
					<Help>This parameter determines the brightness of the visual LED indicator when indicating motion. Available settings: 0 - brightness determined by the luminance (parameters 82 and 83). 1-100 (1-100%) Default setting: 50 (50 %)</Help>
				</Value>
				<Value type="short" genre="config" instance="1" index="82" label="Visual LED indicator - luminance for low indicator brightness" units="lux" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="32767" value="100">
					<Help>Light intensity level below which brightness of visual indicator is set to 1%. Available settings: 0 to value of parameter 83 (in lux). Default setting: 100.</Help>
				</Value>
				<Value type="short" genre="config" instance="1" index="83" label="Visual LED indicator - luminance for high indicator brightness" units="lux" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="32767" value="1000">
					<Help>Light intensity level above which brightness of visual indicator is set to 100%. Available settings: value of parameter 82 to 32767 (in lux) Default setting: 1000 (1000 lux) NOTE The value of the parameter 83 must be higher than the value of the parameter 82.</Help>
				</Value>
				<Value type="byte" genre="config" instance="1" index="86" label="Visual LED indicator - temperature for blue colour" units="Celsius" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="255" value="18">
					<Help>This parameter is determines minimal temperature that will result in blue visual indicator colour. Relevant only when parameter 80 has been properly configured. Available settings: 0 to value of parameter 87 (in Celsius degree) Default setting: 18 (18C)</Help>
				</Value>
				<Value type="byte" genre="config" instance="1" index="87" label="Visual LED indicator - temperature for red colour" units="Celsius" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="255" value="28">
					<Help>This parameter is determines minimal temperature that will result in red visual indicator colour. Relevant only when parameter 80 has been properly configured. Available settings: value of parameter 86 to 255 (in Celsius degree) Default setting: 28 (28C)</Help>
				</Value>
				<Value type="list" genre="config" instance="1" index="89" label="Visual LED indicator - tamper alarm" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="1" vindex="1" size="1">
					<Help>Indicating mode resembles a police car (white, red and blue). Default setting: 1 (on)</Help>
					<Item label="Tamper alarm is not indicated" value="0" />
					<Item label="Tamper alarm is indicated" value="1" />
				</Value>
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="113" name="COMMAND_CLASS_ALARM" version="5" request_flags="2" innif="true">
				<Instance index="1" />
				<Value type="byte" genre="user" instance="1" index="0" label="Alarm Type" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="255" value="0" />
				<Value type="byte" genre="user" instance="1" index="1" label="Alarm Level" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="255" value="0" />
				<Value type="byte" genre="user" instance="1" index="2" label="SourceNodeId" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="255" value="0" />
				<Value type="byte" genre="user" instance="1" index="10" label="Burglar" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="255" value="254" />
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="114" name="COMMAND_CLASS_MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC" version="1" request_flags="4" innif="true">
				<Instance index="1" />
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="115" name="COMMAND_CLASS_POWERLEVEL" version="1" request_flags="4" innif="true">
				<Instance index="1" />
				<Value type="list" genre="system" instance="1" index="0" label="Powerlevel" units="dB" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" vindex="0" size="1">
					<Item label="Normal" value="0" />
					<Item label="-1dB" value="1" />
					<Item label="-2dB" value="2" />
					<Item label="-3dB" value="3" />
					<Item label="-4dB" value="4" />
					<Item label="-5dB" value="5" />
					<Item label="-6dB" value="6" />
					<Item label="-7dB" value="7" />
					<Item label="-8dB" value="8" />
					<Item label="-9dB" value="9" />
				</Value>
				<Value type="byte" genre="system" instance="1" index="1" label="Timeout" units="seconds" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="255" value="0" />
				<Value type="button" genre="system" instance="1" index="2" label="Set Powerlevel" units="" read_only="false" write_only="true" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" />
				<Value type="byte" genre="system" instance="1" index="3" label="Test Node" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="255" value="0" />
				<Value type="list" genre="system" instance="1" index="4" label="Test Powerlevel" units="dB" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" vindex="0" size="1">
					<Item label="Normal" value="0" />
					<Item label="-1dB" value="1" />
					<Item label="-2dB" value="2" />
					<Item label="-3dB" value="3" />
					<Item label="-4dB" value="4" />
					<Item label="-5dB" value="5" />
					<Item label="-6dB" value="6" />
					<Item label="-7dB" value="7" />
					<Item label="-8dB" value="8" />
					<Item label="-9dB" value="9" />
				</Value>
				<Value type="short" genre="system" instance="1" index="5" label="Frame Count" units="" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="-32768" max="32767" value="0" />
				<Value type="button" genre="system" instance="1" index="6" label="Test" units="" read_only="false" write_only="true" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" />
				<Value type="button" genre="system" instance="1" index="7" label="Report" units="" read_only="false" write_only="true" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" />
				<Value type="list" genre="system" instance="1" index="8" label="Test Status" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" vindex="0" size="1">
					<Item label="Failed" value="0" />
					<Item label="Success" value="1" />
					<Item label="In Progress" value="2" />
				</Value>
				<Value type="short" genre="system" instance="1" index="9" label="Acked Frames" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="-32768" max="32767" value="0" />
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="128" name="COMMAND_CLASS_BATTERY" version="1" request_flags="4" innif="true">
				<Instance index="1" />
				<Value type="byte" genre="user" instance="1" index="0" label="Battery Level" units="%" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="255" value="100" />
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="132" name="COMMAND_CLASS_WAKE_UP" version="2" request_flags="2" innif="true">
				<Instance index="1" />
				<Value type="int" genre="system" instance="1" index="0" label="Wake-up Interval" units="Seconds" read_only="false" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="-2147483648" max="2147483647" value="7200" />
				<Value type="int" genre="system" instance="1" index="1" label="Minimum Wake-up Interval" units="Seconds" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="-2147483648" max="2147483647" value="1" />
				<Value type="int" genre="system" instance="1" index="2" label="Maximum Wake-up Interval" units="Seconds" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="-2147483648" max="2147483647" value="65535" />
				<Value type="int" genre="system" instance="1" index="3" label="Default Wake-up Interval" units="Seconds" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="-2147483648" max="2147483647" value="7200" />
				<Value type="int" genre="system" instance="1" index="4" label="Wake-up Interval Step" units="Seconds" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="-2147483648" max="2147483647" value="1" />
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="133" name="COMMAND_CLASS_ASSOCIATION" version="1" request_flags="4" innif="true">
				<Instance index="1" />
				<Associations num_groups="5">
					<Group index="1" max_associations="1" label="Lifeline" auto="true" multiInstance="true">
						<Node id="1" />
					</Group>
					<Group index="2" max_associations="5" label="Motion" auto="false" multiInstance="true" />
					<Group index="3" max_associations="5" label="Tamper" auto="false" multiInstance="true" />
					<Group index="4" max_associations="5" label="Motion BC" auto="true" multiInstance="true">
						<Node id="1" />
					</Group>
					<Group index="5" max_associations="5" label="Tamper BC" auto="true" multiInstance="true">
						<Node id="1" />
					</Group>
				</Associations>
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="134" name="COMMAND_CLASS_VERSION" version="1" request_flags="4" innif="true">
				<Instance index="1" />
				<Value type="string" genre="system" instance="1" index="0" label="Library Version" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" value="3" />
				<Value type="string" genre="system" instance="1" index="1" label="Protocol Version" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" value="4.05" />
				<Value type="string" genre="system" instance="1" index="2" label="Application Version" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="0" value="3.02" />
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="142" name="COMMAND_CLASS_MULTI_CHANNEL_ASSOCIATION" version="1" request_flags="4" innif="true">
				<Instance index="1" />
				<Associations num_groups="5">
					<Group index="1" max_associations="1" label="Lifeline" auto="true" multiInstance="true">
						<Node id="1" />
					</Group>
					<Group index="2" max_associations="5" label="Motion" auto="false" multiInstance="true" />
					<Group index="3" max_associations="5" label="Tamper" auto="false" multiInstance="true" />
					<Group index="4" max_associations="5" label="Motion BC" auto="true" multiInstance="true">
						<Node id="1" />
					</Group>
					<Group index="5" max_associations="5" label="Tamper BC" auto="true" multiInstance="true">
						<Node id="1" />
					</Group>
				</Associations>
			</CommandClass>
			<CommandClass id="156" name="COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_ALARM" version="1" request_flags="4" innif="true">
				<Instance index="1" />
				<Value type="byte" genre="user" instance="1" index="0" label="General" units="" read_only="true" write_only="false" verify_changes="false" poll_intensity="0" min="0" max="255" value="0" />
			</CommandClass>
		</CommandClasses>
	</Node>

make the changes, save the file, and restart the network and after waking up the unit with a quick triple click, it should look good again.

Hope that helps, and they update the Z wave library so that this is not necessary in the future.