Unsupported on orange pi 5

Good afternoon,
I installed supervised HA on orange pi 5 running debian 11.4.
In observer I get Connected, Healthy but Unsupported and I saw while searching for fix that for some people it wasnt problem and they maneged to open dashboard and do something.
When I try to open dashboard from homeassistant.local:8123 or the same IP as for observer with 8123 port it does not connect.

Does anyone have any idea how to make it work?
Thank you for answer in advance.

Supervised is only supported on actual Debian, not a derivative - it should tell you why it’s unsupported, but ensure you’ve followed the requirements.

Why not install Android and follow the guide on this forum to install HA?

I installed Debian straight from orange pi official site, does that mean that it is derivative? Other than that I ensured thath every component is installed

I was looking for a best way from people installing it on OP5 and I found Debian and I think Armbian… is android good way to go? Is it reliable?

That’s their derivative version of Debian.

It’s not good for running Home Assistant, no

Ok so, I tried installing debian arm64 from official website and I insert the sd card into the board and it does nothing, did I do something wrong or is it possible that it just wont work on OP5? I apologize if its stupid question I never worked with linux other than versions for raspberry so I dont really know anything about it and I appreciate your help so far

If the SD card doesn’t automatically install the image, you may need to access u-boot to run the updater. If you don’t know what that means, you may face a long journey to bringing up Supervised. You’re on ARM, so VirtualBox is out. If you’re after the VS Code add-on (part of my journey) then HAOS under qemu may be easier, although if your kernel doesn’t support kvm it runs extremely slowly and Code will timeout when launched. If you don’t need that then Docker is least painful. I’d seriously consider how much effort you want to put into this, though. There is a journey through bootloaders, kernel configuration and building, bootable memory cards and so on which can consume a lot of time and sanity.