Update esphome device using .bin

Is it possible to update an esphome device using only a bin without verifying? I have HA core on an orange pi zero with limited resources so I use a Mac computer to compile the firmware. The orange pi is in another house and I’d like to ssh into it, upload the compiled .bin from my Mac and use the orange pi to update the device.
I see that the upload command takes as a parameter the config and not the .bin. Is there another way to update the device using the .bin? (I don’t have the web server component)

esphome flasher.

I installed manually esphome on my Home Assistant installation. Due to its limited resources I didn’t want to compile the code on the same device, so I uploaded on that device (orange pi zero) the .yaml file and created the same folders with only the firmware.bin file in place (device-name/.pioenvs/device-name/firmware.bin). I executed esphome upload device-name.yaml --device <ESP IP>. The .yaml was verified and started uploading.

After flasihing I noticed that I had used wrong ssid and psk. The device is in another house so I didn’t have access but thankfully I had enabled captive portal. The orange pi zero is connected on the router with ethernet cable. I used its wifi to connect on the esphome device and then I had to save the correct network ssid and psk. All I had to do was to ran that:
wget 'http://192.168.4.1/wifisave?ssid=Network%20Name&psk=NetworkPass'
and voila, it connected on my network.
I hope it will help someone on a similar situation.

I used to compile and flash from my win10 machine (using python)

All you need is a ttl serial com port to flash it
(using esphome flasher, as mentioned earlier)