Update Firmware for Tuya TS011F

Hi
I have buy some Tuya TS011F that works nice except 3 that ether stop working after 10 min or does not work at all even when Z2M say it was sucessfull.
I was thinking I maybe need to firmware upgrade it but not sure how.
I did find this guide
ZHA OTA Firmware Update / Upgrade - Configuration / Zigbee - Home Assistant Community (home-assistant.io)
But it is for ZHA but that maybe does not care?

Sounds like you’re using z2m?

Do you know if a new firmware is available?

In z2m just go to the z2m ota tab, if ota is supported the device will be listed.

If you know a newer fw is available and have the file you may be able to manually add it, or open an issue on github.

Thanks for the replay
Yes I use Z2M and I have update some smart plug with OTA.
In the OTA list I did not see any available firmware update but I did for fun push the “Check for new updates” and it did update one of the TS011F that I have no problem with before.
But when I trying to pair one of the TS011F I have problem with I get error

Failed to configure '0xa4c13841c8bab8a5', attempt 3 (Error: ConfigureReporting 0xa4c13841c8bab8a5/1 haElectricalMeasurement([{"attribute":"rmsVoltage","minimumReportInterval":5,"maximumReportInterval":3600,"reportableChange":5}], {"sendWhen":"immediate","timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":true,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (Timeout - 25269 - 1 - 187 - 2820 - 7 after 10000ms) at Timeout._onTimeout (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/utils/waitress.ts:64:35) at listOnTimeout (node:internal/timers:559:17) at processTimers (node:internal/timers:502:7))

But then it does look ok but when I trying to run OTA it say

Failed to check if update available for '0xa4c13841c8bab8a5' (Device didn't respond to OTA request)

Even when my Sonoff Zigbee 3.9 Plus is beside my smart plug.

did you solve it then? I have two sockets with firmware 78 and it tells me a firmware 192 is available. I try to update with Z2m but nothing, the update wheel has been spinning for 3 days but it doesn’t finish and I can’t even block the update. I really don’t know how to do it.

1 Like