Update sensor not available and errors/warnings at startup

I’m seeing a series of errors now every time I do a server restart that I’ve not seen before. Most are warnings of zones, groups, and input_text, timers, sensors and other components taking over 10 seconds.

I also have binary_sensor.updater as unavailable though on one restart I saw that it had timed out.

The one error I’m not sure of is:

2020-07-19 00:12:15 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.webhook] Error processing webhook 0a115be2c4b0f95748e6049f13d65d87e48dbaecdefcd0f11dbef6f4e66aaf87
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/webhook/__init__.py", line 97, in async_handle_webhook
    response = await webhook["handler"](hass, webhook_id, request)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/mobile_app/webhook.py", line 192, in handle_webhook
    WEBHOOK_COMMANDS[webhook_type](hass, config_entry, webhook_payload)
concurrent.futures._base.CancelledError

Are these real issues or just a timing thing? I am bothered that I didn’t get the update notification for 112.5. About the time that came out, I entered the binary sensor in my configuration.yaml below. Because it was at the same time, I’m now wondering if I violated some sequence requirement that is causing the update sensor to be unavailable. Also, I tried just defining it as a sensor along with my others, but config check doesn’t like the value_template statement.

Anyone got any ideas?

binary_sensor:
  - platform: template
    sensors:
      garage_motion_sensor:
        value_template: '{% if is_state("sensor.linear_nortek_security_control_llc_wapirz_1_motion_sensor_alarm_level", "0") %}False{% else %}True{% endif %}'
        friendly_name: "Garage Motion Sensor"
        device_class: motion

BTW I’m running HASS.IO on a raspberry pi 4 and I’ve tried a full reboot without luck.

The name hassio was retired months ago.You are running home assistant OS. And you will not see an update to 0.112.5, as that build failed and is not available for home assistant OS or home assistant supervised users.

For your binary sensor, try false and true without capitals.

value_template: "{{ is_state('sensor.linear_nortek_security_control_llc_wapirz_1_motion_sensor_alarm_level', '0') }}"