Update supervisor

Can you open Package raspberrypi4-64-homeassistant · GitHub in a browser?

That red text is an error in contacting the server with the updated image, so maybe your DNS servers and/or cache is corrupted.
Try shutting down HA, your router and if you have a modem, then that too.
Start it all up again and see.

Thanks for your reply. I tried to connect a keyboard and a monitor the exact same way I used to install it in the first place and now it won’t even boot. I managed to take a picture with my phone right before it rebooted for the 100th time in 5 minutes. In fact, as soon as the power is on, it will try to boot but an error occurs and it reboots. This keeps going on and on until I unplug the Raspberry

Here is a picture of the tv screen right before it rebooted

It can’t find the boot image, so either the boot entry or the image partition is messed up.
This can be both software and hardware errors, so if it is a SDcard, then eject it and try to read it in another machine.
If you can read it, then try to reinstall HA.

Thanks for your reply. How can I test the SD in another machine if I have only one Raspberry pi?

Most laptops have a card reader and some desktops too.
A card reader USB for only microSD cards is dirt cheap too.

I have one. But my question was more of « how can I tell the problem comes from the software or not »

If you can read the partition on another machine, then there is a chance that it is a software error only and a reinstall might be able to solve it.
If you can’t read it, then the chance of the card having died is great and you might have to consider getting a new one.

Is there a way to save all my settings before doing so?

Or, Can I repair the Supervisor from my macbook with th microSD connected into it?

You might be able to repair file system error, because MacOS is actually a Unix variant, but MacOS does not know anything about Supervisor, so you would have to have some guide you and then do the needed changes manually and that someone would have to be a master in Supervisor and probably also understand what the underlying error is.

Setting the boot partition should be possible, but what tools to use in MacOS is unknown to me.

I dont know if you tried, but unplugging the monitor and screen again, And hope it comes up in it’s prior state, then you know whether it’s possible to “save settings”, as i assume you have also made automatic backups prior to updating, these backups still exists and is XXX.tar files , which you can open in any tar/zip program( from your MAC, reading the card ), You should even be able to retrieve settings/yaml information direct from these files, and the filesystem as well, so yes alot “info” can be “saved”