Update to 0.115 not possible: Unable to install package pillow

I’m running HA on an Bananapi (Armbian 20.08.3) in a Virtual Environment. Until HA 0.114.4 there is no problem, but after update to the latest version 0.115*, HA can not start due to:

ERROR (SyncWorker_12) [homeassistant.util.package] Unable to install package pillow==7.2.0: Failed building wheel for pillow
Command "/srv/homeassistant/bin/python3 -u -c "import setuptools, tokenize;__file__='/tmp/pip-install-g6cix3ec/pillow/setup.py';f=getattr(tokenize, 'open', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('\r\n', '\n');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, 'exec'))" install --record /tmp/pip-record-f3hpzfw5/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile --install-headers /srv/homeassistant/include/site/python3.7/pillow" failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-install-g6cix3ec/pillow/

followed by some setup failures for other parts of HA, but I think this all related to the first failure in install/bulding the package pillow.
I already deleted the HomeAssistant folder in srv, the .cache folder in /home/hhmeassistant and start from scratch, the pip install process runs without any errors but when starting HA is not possible. Downgrade to 0.114.4 work without problem.
Is anyone familiar with this behavior, and how to update without errors?

You’re missing system libraries - see here and here.

Next time this happens, check the full log file and you should find more information on what’s missing. If there’s nothing obvious activate the venv (as the right user) and try to manually install the package (including the version) and you’ll get more information.

OK that do the trick, after install the packages from the first link, update HA and need of 2 restarts of HA ,is up again.
Thank you for your support!