Updated to 2024.6.2 (from 2024.5.x) and smartlife want re-auth WITH EACH RESTART OF HA?

As per title.
I did this once on upgrade and restart - taked a while to re enable the power on each plug, and rename all the door sensors as windows - but I did it all - this morning, I have to do it all again!
Is this going to happen over and over ?
Should I change to the tuya integration ?
I moved from the local tuyo due to all the id and device hassle, and the regular need to request an extention.

Hello, I confirm I have the same problem. Is there a solution to avoid losing authentication? Thank

I have this issue as well. Between this and historical issues with Tuya, and the fact that its cloud based to begin with, I’m not going to buy any more of these devices unless I can integrate them some other way.

Migrate from Smartlife to Tuya ASAP. Smartlife is end-of-life.

Tuya does suffer from re-authentication requests; had one today. The only solution to use Tuya devices and keep them local is using Zigbee2MQTT, although this solution does have its own challenges, but with time it will get better.

Go the Zigbee2MQTT route slowly as not everything Tuya produces is supported. Over time things will improve.

Thank you, I will continue to authenticate it is simpler SmartLife. Too bad it was a very good integration