Upgrade from 6.6 to 7.0 - zha USB stick no longer working

Hi,

I upgraded the OS to 7.0 and lost Zigbee2MTT integration. From the logs it looks my zha USB stick can no longer be accessed. HA is running on an ODROID N2 box.

Zigbee2MQTT:error 2021-12-11 16:02:23: Error while starting zigbee-herdsman
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2021-12-11 16:02:23: Failed to start zigbee
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2021-12-11 16:02:23: Exiting...
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2021-12-11 16:02:23: Error: Failed to connect to the adapter (Error: SRSP - SYS - ping after 6000ms)
    at ZStackAdapter.<anonymous> (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/dist/adapter/z-stack/adapter/zStackAdapter.js:94:31)
    at Generator.throw (<anonymous>)
    at rejected (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/dist/adapter/z-stack/adapter/zStackAdapter.js:25:65)

It looks like both my USB connected devices are no longer accessible as I also have this error on a serial device:

2021-12-11 16:13:25 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.nuvo_serial] Error connecting to Nuvo controller at /dev/ttyUSB0

Any ideas - I see on github there is an issue logged with a WiFi dongle also linked to OS 7

Any ideas what I can look at next or should I just wait for a fix if this is a more general issue. I still see USB devices when I check the hardware

ttyUSB0
/dev/serial/by-id/usb-1a86_USB_Serial-if00-port0
ttyUSB1
/dev/serial/by-id/usb-Prolific_Technology_Inc._USB-Serial_Controller_D-if00-port0

Many thanks,

Tom

FIXED - answer came from Github OS 7 bug I raised:

“this is probably caused by ttyUSB0/1 being enumerated differently than before. Linux does not guarantee the same USB device to have the same ttyUSBX device name between reboots or version updates. Try to use the /dev/serial/by-id/... names of the device instead of the ttyUSBX names.”

I found this to be the case. After updating the references in both integrations to the new ttyUSBx devices they both work normally.