Upgrade HA 0.114.2 from 0.107.7

how to resolve this?
nobody experience this issue?

ERROR: After October 2020 you may experience errors when installing or updating packages. This is because pip will change the way that it resolves dependency conflicts.

We recommend you use --use-feature=2020-resolver to test your packages with the new resolver before it becomes the default.

python-jose-cryptodome 1.3.2 requires pycryptodome<3.4.0,>=3.3.1, which is not installed.
pychromecast 6.0.0 requires zeroconf>=0.25.1, which is not installed.
netdisco 2.6.0 requires zeroconf>=0.21.0, which is not installed.
hap-python 2.8.4 requires zeroconf, which is not installed.
aiohomekit 0.2.29.2 requires zeroconf[ip]<0.25.0,>=0.24.4, which is not installed.
hass-nabucasa 0.34.2 requires pytz~=2019.3, but you'll have pytz 2020.1 which is incompatible.

also hit it
confusingly seems like an open upstream issue still?

When I tried my upgrade:

ERROR: After October 2020 you may experience errors when installing or updating packages. This is because pip will change the way that it resolves dependency conflicts.

We recommend you use --use-feature=2020-resolver to test your packages with the new resolver before it becomes the default.
(homeassistant) homeassistant@hass:~/.homeassistant$ pip3 install --upgrade homeassistant
Collecting homeassistant
  Downloading homeassistant-0.115.2-py3-none-any.whl (9.2 MB)
     |████████████████████████████████| 9.2 MB 2.6 MB/s 
(snip)

samsungtvws 1.4.0 requires websocket-client==0.56.0, but you'll have websocket-client 0.44.0 which is incompatible.
hass-nabucasa 0.34.2 requires pytz~=2019.3, but you'll have pytz 2020.1 which is incompatible.
aiohomekit 0.2.37 requires zeroconf[ip]<0.25.0,>=0.24.4, but you'll have zeroconf 0.25.1 which is incompatible.

I re-ran it with the recommended flags and everything seems fine. However, if we inspect the originally stated potential conflicts in the future, we are going to have a problem?

homeassistant@hass:~/.homeassistant$ pip list | egrep "samsungtv|websocket-client"
samsungtvws             1.4.0
websocket-client        0.44.0

(homeassistant) homeassistant@hass:~/.homeassistant$ pip list | egrep "hass-nabu|pytz"
hass-nabucasa           0.34.2
pytz                    2020.1

(homeassistant) homeassistant@hass:~/.homeassistant$ pip list | egrep "aiohome|zeroconf"
aiohomekit              0.2.37
zeroconf                0.25.1

Soooo, not sure?

I am also a bit lost here.
What does the above recommendation to use the

-use-feature=2020-resolver

mean for me as a standard user, who has no real understanding?
Also it seems that the version checking stops unexpectetly at some point.
It seems there is an issue with teh python version also.
Any help appreciated.

submitted a home-assistant core issue to see what maintainers have to say: https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues/43493