Upgrading to ver 2022.10.1 - config issues

Hi
After upgrading to the last version, I get notification that the mqtt and also the cameras
failed to config. So almost every thing is non functional.
Appreciate yours advice.

try 2022.10.2

I got the same notification but the problem is the cryptography library.
See the thread Cannot upgrade to 2022.10

In general, it would be REALLY Helpful, if the log message or the notification could be shared - when asking for some help…

• Setup failed for camera: Unable to import component: IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE! Importing the numpy C-extensions failed. This error can happen for many reasons, often due to issues with your setup or how NumPy was installed. We have compiled some common reasons and troubleshooting tips at: Troubleshooting ImportError — NumPy v1.24.dev0 Manual Please note and check the following: * The Python version is: Python3.9 from “/srv/homeassistant/bin/python3” * The NumPy version is: “1.23.1” and make sure that they are the versions you expect. Please carefully study the documentation linked above for further help. Original error was: libcblas.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    Invalid config for [automation]: Integration ‘mqtt’ does not provide trigger support. Got OrderedDict([(‘homeassistant’, OrderedDict([(‘customize’, OrderedDict([(‘switch.ron_pc’, OrderedDict([(‘friendly_name’, ‘Ron PC’), (‘icon’, ‘mdi:desktop-classic’)])), (‘switch.mineral_controller_po’, OrderedDict([(‘friendly_name’, ‘CO2 Controller Aqua1’), (‘icon’, ‘mdi:water-pump’)])), (‘switch.mineral_controller’, OrderedDict([(‘friendly_name’, ‘CO2 Controller Aqua2’), (‘icon’, ‘mdi:water-pump’)])), (‘switch.fanaqua1’, OrderedDict([(‘friendly_name’, ‘Fan Aqua1’), (‘icon’, ‘mdi:fan’)])), ('sw… (See /home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/configuration.yaml, line 126).

The above works perfectly on ver 2022.9.7

I’ve formatted your error message - now it is readable.

Setup failed for camera: Unable to import component:
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE!
Importing the numpy C-extensions failed.
This error can happen for many reasons, often due to issues with your setup or how NumPy was installed. We have compiled some common reasons and troubleshooting tips at:
Troubleshooting ImportError — NumPy v1.24.dev0 Manual Please note and check the following:

• The Python version is: Python3.9 from “/srv/homeassistant/bin/python3”
  • The NumPy version is: “1.23.1” and make sure that they are the versions you expect.
    Please carefully study the documentation linked above for further help. Original error was: libcblas.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Invalid config for [automation]: Integration ‘mqtt’ does not provide trigger support. Got OrderedDict([(‘homeassistant’, OrderedDict([(‘customize’, OrderedDict([(‘switch.ron_pc’, OrderedDict([(‘friendly_name’, ‘Ron PC’), (‘icon’, ‘mdi:desktop-classic’)])), (‘switch.mineral_controller_po’, OrderedDict([(‘friendly_name’, ‘CO2 Controller Aqua1’), (‘icon’, ‘mdi:water-pump’)])), (‘switch.mineral_controller’, OrderedDict([(‘friendly_name’, ‘CO2 Controller Aqua2’), (‘icon’, ‘mdi:water-pump’)])), (‘switch.fanaqua1’, OrderedDict([(‘friendly_name’, ‘Fan Aqua1’), (‘icon’, ‘mdi:fan’)])), ('sw… (See /home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/configuration.yaml, line 126).

I am not sure if this might be due to an outdated NumPy version ?!
Maybe check your NumPy version…What Type of HA Installation are you running?
HA OS, HA Supervised?, or just HA Core?

Regarding the MQTT Stuff…
I don’t know, if this might be related to the recent / communicated breaking changes for MQTT… (structural changes, etc)