US Tax day consumable data source

I just made my Q4 tax payment but may have forgotten if not for our CIO at work. I’d love to make some notification automations so I can be reminded in advance of quarterly estimate due dates as well as tax day proper. Does anyone know of a means to do this now (via the RESTful sensor or otherwise).

Put them in your google calendar and then use the calendar component?

1 Like

That’s a good idea. I could probably even find a tax schedule calendar to subscribe to, to reduce the risk of human error when federal holiday fall on tax days.

Here in NZ some have to be paid the day before the holiday, some can be paid the day after.

We have employee tax deductions to return and file monthly, Goods and Services Tax to return and pay every second month. Income tax annually. Bloody nightmare.

Hello there! I noticed that this thread is quite old, but I still wanted to offer my help. It’s great to hear that you made your Q4 tax payment, but it’s always important to stay on top of important dates like quarterly estimate due dates and tax day. Have you considered using any paystub creator apps or setting up reminders on your phone or email? These tools can be helpful in keeping track of important dates and deadlines. Let me know if you still have any other questions.