Use Face ID to arm / disarm the alarm (and login to the mobile app)

Would be very nice if it is possible to arm / disarm the alarm with the phone face-id in the app.

So a possibility: when there is a trigger of the alarm like state is armed and a pir or door sensor opened, then the app will show popup with a (custom)message “movement and alarm set”, would you like to disarm? Then face-id is needed to disarm the alarm. Alarm code’s are so <2020

Or when the device is in the ratio of home, a popup to disarm will come up

Same for arming the alarm in the app, use a face-id scan to check if it is really you who arm/disarm the alarm.
And off-course to authenticate / login to the mobile app on you’re phone.

Seems like way to much problems to use it.
When I get through the door with two kids and groceries I don’t want to pick up my phone, unlock it, unlock the app, hope there is enough light for the phone to see my face.

I would much rather use just a code on a tablet/keypad on the wall.
Or like we have, the alarm is automated with our presence detection.

That depends on how you live you’re daily live, my kid walks by them self end the groceries are delivered most of the time so I always have my hands free.
If you have a keypad on the wall you need that hand also free. phone unlocking is also with face id and light is not needed as face-id works with infrared light.

Is also is extra security of the mobile app if face-id is needed for controlling the app.The current 2FA is already in place but that code is also on an app on the phone via Google Authenticator