User authentication

hi guys, I’ve searched all over but couldn’t find the solution. Since I’ve upgraded nodered tot >1.0 I couldn’t login. I’ve done a clean install; I’ve disabled ssl on both HA and node-red.; but whilst login it seems it times out and give a loging failed msg. The hassio system log message is the most explicit: 18-11-14 06:00:12 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.auth] Auth request from a0d7b954_nodered for gijs 18-11-14 06:01:14 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.homeassistant] Error on call http://172.30.32.1:8123/api/: 18-11-14 06:01:14 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.auth] Home Assistant not running, check cache 18-11-14 06:01:14 WARNING (MainThread) [hassio.auth] No cache hit for gijs
I’ve done a curl on the ip/api from the nodered docker instance; but nothing weird happens there. I’m on HA0.82 and supervisor 139… I’m of course trying to login with the HA credentials
hopefully somebody can point me to the right direction

Did you read this;

hi, thanks for taking the time to help!

Yeah I did. But somehow it looks like the addon/hassio is not aware that home asssistant is running and thus not getting any user data

What I did found weird that in docker for node-red I’m perfectly able to do a curl on the API.

May be I should check that in the supervisor docker instance as well…