User experience request: Differernt Zigbee Tuya based touch light switches

Hi everyone,

Hopefully there are some users with experience with the following devices.
What I’m mostly wondering is the following:

1. Can be used as a Router? (actually tested, not falsely claimed by the manufacturer).
  2. Is the touch sensor working well and responsive. (for comparison, I have several Livolo switches without Zigbee which have awesome touch sensors)
  3. Actual minimum load (for non N line versions).
  4. (bonus) Power usage when off.

I’ll add my own reviews first on two devices I already have.

Moes - ZigBee Wall Touch Smart Light Switch With Neutral/No Neutral ,No Capacitor Smart Life/Tuya Works with Alexa,Google Hub Required|Switches| - AliExpress
Device: TS0011 - _TZ3000_hhiodade
Should be able to function with and without Null line.

1. Doesn’t matter whether you install the null line, it stays a TS0011 which is an end device and not a router!
  2. Not working as responsive as I’d like. You really need to properly touch the sensor and it has some delay so you can’t just walk by and hit it assuming it will work as it does with the Livolo switches.
  3. Min load (without N line) is 5W, the switch simply won’t turn on with a lower load.
  4. They claim to be <0.5W

You also cannot hear this switch, the relais isn’t audible as it is with the Livolo versions. I get the impression that this switch is made to fade-in the light, however, as it isn’t a dimmer, I don’t really understand the function of this. Non-dimmer bulbs simply cannot fade-in.
Not really fond of this device. It works but I can’t recommend it because of the bad responsiveness.

Bseed - Bseed Smart Zigbee Switches 1/2/3gang 1way Wifi Touch Light Switch Wall Sensor Switches Tuya Control Smart Life Google Alexa - Switches - AliExpress
Device: TS0011 - _TZ3000_hafsqare
Version without Neural/Null line.

1. It’s an end device. They also have a Null line version but from what I understand from their support it’s also just an end device.
  2. It’s not as responsive as the Livolo switches and has a small delay but it’s definitely working better than the Moes switch.
  3. Works on a lot lower load than the Moes version (tested with a 2.5W GU10 bulb and works great!)
  4. They claim to be <0.2W

My experience with this switch is a lot better than that of the Moes switch. It’s still not a Zigbee router (presumably even with N line) but the responsiveness is a lot better.
This switch also has an audible click (relais) when you switch, just as the Livolo switches.

Other switches I’m interested in:

Users who have experience with the non-touch light switches are also very welcome to comment! These devices do not have a small light which is always on so I can imagine these devices will work a bit different without Null line.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Update on the WETEN device!

WETEN - Zigbee Muur Touch Light Switch Geen Neutrale 433RF, Voor Tuya Hub Sonoff Zigbee Brug Smartthings, thuis Assistent Via Zigbee2mqtt|Thuis Automatiseringsmodulen| - AliExpress
Device: TS0001 - _TZ3000_wrhhi5h2
Version with or without Neural/Null line.

1. It’s a router!
  2. It’s almost as responsive as the Livolo switches, the delay is hardly noticable so this is a LOT better than the Moes and Bseed switched.
  3. My version comes with a capacitor and it seems it’s required since the N line doesn’t really do anything. I did notice that if I use a greater load (I tested with 12W) the capacitor seems to be redundant. However, my actual application for this switch has a 3W bulb and therefor I needed the capacitor.
  4. No idea on Watt usage but since it’s a router I’m guessing in the direction of 0.5W.

My experience with this switch is again a lot better than that of the Moes or Bseed switch. It’s a router (TS0001 instead of TS0011) so that is nice and the responsiveness is great.
The only thing I don’t get is why the capacitor is needed even though I wired the N line. :confused:
This switch also has an audible click (relais) when you switch, just as the Livolo switches.

1 Like

Hi,

1. No it can’t be used as router. It’s end device
  2. Depend on your wall installation. I have moes and bseed. For my installation bseed is better as it has metal mounting plate and smaller plate.
  3. Don’t know.
  4. Don’t know.

For me bseed has much better response time. You can barely touch it to turn light on/off. Moes is more expensive, less reposnive on touch ( depend on wall installation ) but it can be run with and without neutral wire.
Both are working with led bulbs with out capacitor.
Edit:
If you need switch for stairs where you have two or more switches controlling one light use moes for main switch as it support neutral wire by default. For other dumb switches you can go with bseed, Also if you need just one switch to control one light you can go with bseed.
Bseed is a cheaper than moes, lack some functionality like built in support for neutral wire, but people in most of Europe doesn’t have neutral wire in every light switch.

I ordered using your link and it shows up as an EndDevice for me, albeit the version is showing different for me.

TS0011 by _TZ3000_hufg57fw

I should note that the supplier on AliExpress did confirm to me that they will have ‘router’ versions available within the next month.

Hello,
I have buyer some Bseed Products, because they are very good to use with EU Standard Installation. They re connectible and are shown as supported.
BUT they don’t work. The null line Version woks for a few Moments after new connection and if I push the Configure Button in Zigbee2MQTT there comes a positive request. They Version without Null Line doesn’t work. But is also shown as supported and connected.

Can I make this work i need 5 of them. I also buyed the PAI Version two Times which i will use for my stairs to switch it from above a beyond…

By the way I like the Quality and haptic very much. It feels very european :wink:

Im very positive about Bseed now everything works fine.
I had to reconnect the switch two or three times… Now it runs…