Using Anker Solix Solarbank E1600 in HA

HA Noob here, what file is this? Any pointer is appreciated.

Is there any option to bring the data (battery and input) to the Energy Dashboard ? So i integrate the battery?

1 Like

You need to create integral sensors from the power sensors to have Energy. Only energy sensors can be added to energy dashboard

1 Like

Hi Florian.
I tryed to install the AddOn with your Link but it don‘t work.
Can you give me some Support how to install it correctly to HA, please?

Good Morning,
at the moment and with the version 1.4.7 in HA there seems to be a bug, because I cannot start the plugin anylonger.
I opened an GitHub issue.

Same here. The Log says:

env: can't execute 'bash': No such file or directory

And broken again :confused:

I make progress with the Integration. Hope to have it finished by mid March. This should be more stable than the add on and easier to use

3 Likes

But the version before runs? After the update… nothing :woman_shrugging:

there is a new version available, which fixes the issue. in my HA instance, its announced with 1.5.22

Yes, i can confirm this.
Add On is running. Can someone check the log if this is correct?
yaml code was copied from @olivr2s but i have “unknown” points. Can someone check the .yaml code, please? Or share a new yaml code?

mqtt:
  sensor:
# Solix E1600_1
  - name: "Ausgangsleistung_Solix_1"
    state_topic: "solix/site/Solix1/scenInfo"
    value_template: "{{ value_json.solarbank_info.total_output_power }}"
    unit_of_measurement: "W"
    unique_id: "ausgangsleistung_solix_1"
    icon: "mdi:lightning-bolt"
    device_class: "power"
    state_class: "measurement"
  - name: "Eingangsleistung_Solix_1"
    value_template: "{{ value_json.solarbank_info.total_photovoltaic_power | float }}"
    unique_id: "eingangsleistung_solix_1"
  - name: "Ladeleistung_Solix_1"
    value_template: "{{ value_json.solarbank_info.total_charging_power | float }}"
    unique_id: "ladeleistung_solix_1"
  - name: "Batteriekapazitaet_Solix_1"
    value_template: "{{ value_json.solarbank_info.total_battery_power | float * 100 }}"
    unit_of_measurement: "%"
    unique_id: "batteriekapazitaet_solix_1"
    icon: "mdi:car-battery"
    device_class: "power_factor"
  - name: "Status_Charge_Solix_1"
    value_template: "{{ value_json.solarbank_info.solarbank_list.0.charging_status }}"
    unique_id: "status_charge_solix_1"
  - name: "Energie_Solix_1"
    value_template: "{{ value_json.statistics[0].total | float }}"
    unit_of_measurement: "kWh"
    unique_id: "energie_solix_1"
    device_class: "energy"
    state_class: "total_increasing"
    icon: "mdi:transmission-tower-import"
  - name: "Ausgansleistungsparameter_Solix_1"
    value_template: "{{ value_json.retain_load }}"
    unique_id: "ausgansleistungsparameter_solix_1"
# Solix E1600_2
  - name: "Ausgangsleistung_Solix_2"
    state_topic: "solix/site/Solix2/scenInfo"
    value_template: "{{ value_json.solarbank_info.total_output_power }}"
    unique_id: "ausgangsleistung_solix_2"
  - name: "Eingangsleistung_Solix_2"
    value_template: "{{ value_json.solarbank_info.total_photovoltaic_power | float }}"
    unique_id: "eingangsleistung_solix_2"
  - name: "Ladeleistung_Solix_2"
    value_template: "{{ value_json.solarbank_info.total_charging_power | float }}"
    unique_id: "ladeleistung_solix_2"
  - name: "Batteriekapazitaet_Solix_2"
    value_template: "{{ value_json.solarbank_info.total_battery_power | float * 100 }}"
    unit_of_measurement: "%"
    unique_id: "batteriekapazitaet_Solix_2"
    icon: "mdi:car-battery"
    device_class: "power_factor"
  - name: "Status_Charge_Solix_2"
    value_template: "{{ value_json.solarbank_info.solarbank_list.0.charging_status }}"
    unique_id: "status_charge_solix_2"-
  - name: "Energie_Solix_2"
    value_template: "{{ value_json.statistics[0].total | float }}"
    unit_of_measurement: "kWh"
    unique_id: "energie_solix_2"
    device_class: "energy"
    state_class: "total_increasing"
    icon: "mdi:transmission-tower-import"
  - name: "Ausgansleistungsparameter_Solix_2"`Preformatted text`
    value_template: "{{ value_json.retain_load }}"
    unique_id: "ausgansleistungsparameter_solix_2"

yaml code

I guess that you should not need any longer the yaml code, as the integration announces the entities for you. at least I don’t need the yaml code any longer since some releases.

in your logs I see that the entities are announced as anker/solix/GMS1/
in the yaml code you announce them as solix/site/Solix1/. (which is then most probably wrong)

the integration queries the “Solar system” name from the Anker cloud, which is most probably “GMS1” in your case (check you app and the name you gave for the Solar System)

you could try to search in HomeAssistant for the other entities, they should have values…

@TheNotoriousFlow
Thank you very much. Now it works without yaml. :+1:
All Infos are the addition of my two E1600. After 30 minutes online the picture goes offline. After restart the AddOn all Infos are available again.
Thank you on the developers, too.

I think there is a problem in the add-on. In the configuration I put in topic “AnkerSolix”

When I look in MQTT Explorer, I have in my broker 2 published sources:

AnkerSolix

In this topic, I have my 2 batteries which go back and I recover them in HA with my yaml file for the mqtt sensors.

homeassistant/sensor/solarbank_e1600

In this topic, I do not have my 2 batteries going back and we can see in the information that the topic which is detailed does not correspond to the configuration of the add-on.

I just updated to V1.6.5 and I still have problems with the entities created…

In the add-on log, there is information for creating sensors for the 2 batteries. Solix1 and Solix2. It’s OK.

But in the entities created, there is only one battery and above all the name of the sensor is for Solix1 and the ID of the sensor for Solix2…

is it possible to integrate the “photovoltaic power” and the battery in the energy dashboard? so that “stupid people like me” can use them? i caht get it… and chatgpt also not… i cant get any sensor show up in the “solar section”

so for “Photovoltaic Power (solar production)” , “Charging power (battery in)” , and “power from battery”

Questions to people monitoring already via the Api:

1. Have you ever seen Solarbank charging status 0, 5 or 6 in your history and an idea what they could mean? At least 5 and 6 should exist, since 7 is used for standby mode.
  2. Do you also observe that charging power values from scene info is always 0 for each solarbank? Only the total solarbank charging value seems to be tracked, but no individual charging Power when 2 banks are in a system.

Hi,
1-> I can’t say why, but indeed the states 0-5-6 have never been returned until now.
2-> I have 2 batteries and for the charging power of each battery, you have to retrieve “info.total_charging_power”

Hi, how does it look now with a 2 account ?
Can I use an invited user via HA so that I can monitor the entities in the Energy Dashboard?
I would like to set this via the app.
But when I enter the invited user in the add-on, he sees the entities but then stops all processes after a short time.
What am I doing wrong here?

edit:
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner: starting
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner successfully started
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs: starting
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs successfully started
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init: starting
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init successfully started
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services: starting
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services successfully started
ANKER API ERROR: (100053) Please try again in 24 hours.
Response Text: {“code”:100053,“msg”:“Please try again in 24 hours.”,“trace_id”:“f006e815f21a0cb94afb4c631e8ca4f8”}
<class ‘api.errors.RetryExceeded’>: (100053) Please try again in 24 hours.
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services: stopping
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init: stopping
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs: stopping
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner: stopping
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner successfully stopped

nothing works for now :smiley:

s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner: starting
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner successfully started
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs: starting
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs successfully started
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init: starting
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init successfully started
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services: starting
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services successfully started
Announcing sensor: {‘name’: ‘Solarbank E1600 BKW Battery Level’, ‘state_topic’: ‘anker/solix/BKW/scene_info’, ‘value_template’: ‘{{ ( value_json.solarbank_info.total_battery_power | float ) * 100 }}’, ‘unique_id’: ‘solarbank_e1600_BKW_battery_level’, ‘device_class’: ‘battery’, ‘unit_of_measurement’: ‘%’}

Announcing sensor: {‘name’: ‘Solarbank E1600 BKW Photovoltaic Power’, ‘state_topic’: ‘anker/solix/BKW/scene_info’, ‘value_template’: ‘{{ value_json.solarbank_info.total_photovoltaic_power | float }}’, ‘unique_id’: ‘solarbank_e1600_BKW_photovoltaic_power’, ‘device_class’: ‘power’, ‘unit_of_measurement’: ‘W’}

Announcing sensor: {‘name’: ‘Solarbank E1600 BKW Photovoltaic Yield’, ‘state_topic’: ‘anker/solix/BKW/scene_info’, ‘value_template’: ‘{{ value_json.statistics[0].total | float }}’, ‘unique_id’: ‘solarbank_e1600_BKW_photovoltaic_yield’, ‘device_class’: ‘energy’, ‘unit_of_measurement’: ‘kWh’}

Announcing sensor: {‘name’: ‘Solarbank E1600 BKW Output Power’, ‘state_topic’: ‘anker/solix/BKW/scene_info’, ‘value_template’: ‘{{ value_json.solarbank_info.total_output_power | float }}’, ‘unique_id’: ‘solarbank_e1600_BKW_output_power’, ‘device_class’: ‘power’, ‘unit_of_measurement’: ‘W’}

Announcing sensor: {‘name’: ‘Solarbank E1600 BKW Charging Power’, ‘state_topic’: ‘anker/solix/BKW/scene_info’, ‘value_template’: ‘{{ value_json.solarbank_info.total_charging_power | float }}’, ‘unique_id’: ‘solarbank_e1600_BKW_charging_power’, ‘device_class’: ‘power’, ‘unit_of_measurement’: ‘W’}

Announcing sensor: {‘name’: ‘Solarbank E1600 BKW Last Update’, ‘state_topic’: ‘anker/solix/BKW/scene_info’, ‘value_template’: ‘{{ value_json.solarbank_info.updated_time }}’, ‘unique_id’: ‘solarbank_e1600_BKW_last_update’}

Announcing sensor: {‘name’: ‘Solarbank E1600 BKW Charging Status’, ‘state_topic’: ‘anker/solix/BKW/scene_info’, ‘value_template’: ‘{{ value_json.solarbank_info.solarbank_list[0].charging_status }}’, ‘unique_id’: ‘solarbank_e1600_BKW_charging_status’}

Announcing sensor: {‘name’: ‘Solarbank E1600 BKW CO2 Savings’, ‘state_topic’: ‘anker/solix/BKW/scene_info’, ‘value_template’: ‘{{ value_json.statistics[1].total }}’, ‘unique_id’: ‘solarbank_e1600_BKW_co2_savings’, ‘device_class’: ‘weight’, ‘unit_of_measurement’: ‘kg’}

Announcing sensor: {‘name’: ‘Solarbank E1600 BKW Saved Costs’, ‘state_topic’: ‘anker/solix/BKW/scene_info’, ‘value_template’: ‘{{ value_json.statistics[3].total }}’, ‘unique_id’: ‘solarbank_e1600_BKW_saved_costs’, ‘device_class’: ‘monetary’, ‘unit_of_measurement’: ‘EUR’}

Announcing sensor: {‘name’: ‘Solarbank E1600 BKW Schedule’, ‘state_topic’: ‘anker/solix/BKW/schedule’, ‘value_template’: ‘{{value_json.ranges|length}}’, ‘unique_id’: ‘solarbank_e1600_BKW_schedule’, ‘json_attributes_topic’: ‘anker/solix/BKW/schedule’}

Announcing sensor: {‘name’: ‘Solarbank E1600 BKW Site Homepage’, ‘state_topic’: ‘anker/solix/BKW’, ‘value_template’: ‘{{value_json.friendly_name}}’, ‘unique_id’: ‘solarbank_e1600_BKW_site_homepage’, ‘json_attributes_topic’: ‘anker/solix/BKW’}

Connected to MQTT Broker!
Site Homepage: {“site_list”: , “solar_list”: , “pps_list”: , “solarbank_list”: , “powerpanel_list”: }
Scene Info: {“home_info”: {“home_name”: “Home”, “home_img”: “”, “charging_power”: “0.00”, “power_unit”: “W”}, “solar_list”: [{“device_sn”: “E07100006529”, “device_name”: “MI80 Microinverter(BLE)”, “device_img”: “https://public-aiot-fra-prod.s3.dualstack.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/anker-power/public/product/anker-power/0f8e0ca7-dda9-4e70-940d-fe08e1fc89ea/picl_A5143_normal.png”, “bind_site_status”: “”, “generate_power”: “0.00”, “power_unit”: “W”, “status”: “1”, “wireless_type”: “2”, “device_pn”: “A5143”, “main_version”: “”}], “pps_info”: {“pps_list”: , “total_charging_power”: “0.00”, “power_unit”: “W”, “total_battery_power”: “0.00”, “updated_time”: “”, “pps_status”: 0}, “statistics”: [{“type”: “1”, “total”: “20.95”, “unit”: “kwh”}, {“type”: “2”, “total”: “20.89”, “unit”: “kg”}, {“type”: “3”, “total”: “7.12”, “unit”: “\u20ac”}], “topology_type”: “1”, “solarbank_info”: {“solarbank_list”: [{“device_pn”: “A17C0”, “device_sn”: “AZV6Y60D33400397”, “device_name”: “Solarbank”, “device_img”: “https://public-aiot-fra-prod.s3.dualstack.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/anker-power/public/product/anker-power/e9478c2d-e665-4d84-95d7-dd4844f82055/20230719-144818.png”, “battery_power”: “54”, “bind_site_status”: “”, “charging_power”: “0”, “power_unit”: “W”, “charging_status”: “3”, “status”: “1”, “wireless_type”: “1”, “main_version”: “”, “photovoltaic_power”: “178”, “output_power”: “0”, “create_time”: 1707560832, “set_load_power”: “”}], “total_charging_power”: “178”, “power_unit”: “W”, “charging_status”: “0”, “total_battery_power”: “0.54”, “updated_time”: “2024-02-24 10:01:14”, “total_photovoltaic_power”: “178”, “total_output_power”: “0.00”, “display_set_power”: false}, “retain_load”: “0W”, “updated_time”: “01-01-0001 00:00:00”, “power_site_type”: 2, “site_id”: “652af077-0f38-4daa-bb5b-3c8f78a6f011”, “powerpanel_list”: }
ANKER API ERROR: (10000) Failed to request.
Response Text: {“code”:10000,“msg”:“Failed to request.”,“trace_id”:“f0168d0c7521deeb7a5eba69a152f3d2”}
<class ‘api.errors.RequestError’>: (10000) Failed to request.
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services: stopping
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init: stopping
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs: stopping
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner: stopping
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner successfully stopped