Using lowest flexible energy prices to activate electric boiler

Pleased activate the msg node, open the debug pane and trigger the flow with the Test injection node. Then expand all objects that you see in debug pane and publish them here, so we can have a look at what goes wrong.

I also have the problem that I already have 3 flows in the view. How can I delete all of them and start over? I do not know my way around Node Red.

This is only a part of the output and it shows that the prices are polled from the API. Are there any error message when you scroll down?

Please do some web research on deleting flows and general handling of Node RED. There are tons of stuff available.

Ok. I have deleted it
After that there are no errors in debug
I also don’t get any error in the flow anymore
But the following when deploying

It actually tells you clearly what went wrong. This is not related to lowest energy prices. You should open up another topic. Best to do that in a node red forum.

Hi, thank you very much for sharing the flow! :slight_smile: I had the red dot (error) on the sensor node in node-red too. This disappered after I checked the “Using the Home Assistant Add-on” checkbox in the “server” - “Home-Assistant” config-node. But I am totally new in this field. Maybe it was just luck. :wink: bR Robert

After isntalling everything as mentioned earlier I got the same error.
I still had to select the correct Home Assistant instance here:

I had a misconfigured Home Assistant instance, and this was unfortunately selected per default.

Works great now thanks!

1 Like

Unbenannt2

is this possibly having an issue with changing time for DST? :thinking: 
 getting tomorrow’s current hour price as today’s since 1400 
 but all the other attributes seem to be fine.

assuming it’ll resolve itself by tomorrow

quick research brought up this mentioning:

Die Daten werden nicht mit einem eindeutig definierten Zeitstempel zur VerfĂŒgung gestellt. Im Besonderen bei der Umstellung zwischen Sommer- und Winterzeit kann das zu Problemen fĂŒhren. Obwohl das Datenfeld „CalendarDate“ theoretisch bereits ĂŒber Zeitinformationen verfĂŒgt, wird die Zeit in einer zusĂ€tzlichen Variable gespeichert. Das ist vor allem an Tagen der Zeitumstellung mehrdeutig zu interpretieren. FĂŒr den 27.01.2019 (Umstellung von Sommer- auf Winterzeit) existiert demnach auch eine 25. Stunde. FĂŒr den 31.03.2019 (Umstellung von Winterzeit auf Sommerzeit) existieren nur 23 Stunden.

(which is kinda obvious
 actually)

awattar’s css easily shifting the facts :sunglasses: