Using Reverse Proxy leads to errors loading the page

Recently my home assistant setup stopped working for public access. My reverse proxy(HAProxy) is configured properly and worked well. This stopped working after a update to HA. Reverse proxy works well with other projects and I can access the HA through reverse proxy within the local network but not from the public IP(there is no configuration difference). After I login I get big home assistant logo. There are no errors in ha, proxy etc… I’m at complete lost here and cannot find any other post with similar issues. All the publicly accessible API’s works well and phone app works as long as you cache the interface and then use it on the public network. Please help!

My home assistant is configured to handle reverse proxy and looks like this

http:
  use_x_forwarded_for: true
  trusted_proxies:
    - ::1

Browser console shows

Content Security Policy: Interpreting unsafe-inline as a hostname, not a keyword. If you intended this to be a keyword, use ‘unsafe-inline’ (wrapped in single quotes).
Content Security Policy: Interpreting unsafe-eval as a hostname, not a keyword. If you intended this to be a keyword, use ‘unsafe-eval’ (wrapped in single quotes).
Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“default-src”).

My HA version

Version 	core-2021.12.10
Python Version 	3.9.7

I already tried using multiple browsers, clearing the cache and even login in again. Only thing I haven’t done is downgrading to find out what version broke the system. If this isn’t a obvious issue, let me know what I can do to debug this further.

I figured out my own issue. As I was typing question out, I remembered I added this to my public facing reverse proxy but not to internal.

rspadd Content-Security-Policy:\ default-src\ https:\ unsafe-inline\ unsafe-eval

This is what caused the issues and seems to break HA

So, did you have to use the “unsafe-inline” to get it to work then? To my understanding, using unsafe-inline is dangerous.

No, I removed it to have it working. I had those config options in my Proxy setting for sometime for some reason. I just removed them