Using Siri Shortcuts in automations?

I have an idea for an automation I’ve been trying to get working for a few days now:
Essentially, I’d like to trigger music from an Apple Music playlist to start playing when I enter a room. So far I have both the HA and Apple side of things working independently, but I can’t get them to talk to each other in the way I want.

To handle the playing of the music I’ve built a siri shortcut that finds my playlist, shuffles the songs, connects to my smart speakers (google minis exposed via the Aircast integration), sets the proper volume, and starts playing. Triggering this on my phone works like a charm. On the HA side, I have an input boolean to track presence in a room that is controlled by a motion sensor. The idea being when the boolean == true the shortcut would fire and the music would start playing.

Ideally, this would be a completely hands-free automation. No voice control, no tapping on my phone. So far the closest I’ve gotten is to use a push notification that sends a shortcut service call when tapped.

I’m wondering if it’s possible to fire a Siri Shortcut without any kind of intervention from the user at all?