Using something like sql to get solar production figurez

Hi all.

Sorry for the long post and all the pictures but I thought the more info I can give, the more possibility someone may be able to point me in the right direction.

I have solar and I get 15p/kwh for every kw I generate and another 15p for every kwh I feed back to the grid.

The energy tab shows me how much I’ve generated today, how much I’ve used and how much I’ve fed back.

I want to have something on my main dashboard which uses these figures to show me a running total for the day, week and month in £, how much we have made.

Does anyone know how I might do this? Somebody mentioned using sql but that sent me down another rabbit hole. The black background picture is what someone else showed me they have, using this sql thing.

Also, I’m wanting to get the energy distribution flow diagram into my main dashboard but I’m not even sure what entities are providing that information.

I have a Hildebrand glow IHD aswell as my FOXESS inverters.

Not sure if this all makes sense but if anyone can point me in the right direction, I’d appreciate it.

The reason for all the pictures is to show what I believe is supplying this info.

Oh last of all, the £1.90 it’s showing in ‘export’ is based on yesterday’s export rather than today’s. No idea why.

Thanks in advance.