Using two Networks at once in HomeAssistant (VirtualBox)

Hello,
I just started using HomeAssistant at my parents house. We have two networks: My parents and my grandparents network. The Computer that runs HomeAssistant in Virtualbox has a wired connection to my parents LAN and it works perfectly in HomeAssistant.
I just bought a Wifi-Adapter to also connect it to my grandparents wifi on the second floor.

So far so good, everything is connected, I changed the HomeAssistant Settings in Virtualbox to use two Internet-Bridges.

But I can’t access HomeAssistant anymore. Neither via homeassistant.local, nor via any of the two IP-adresses of the two networks.

Isn’t it possible to use two networks? What am I missing?
Is there a (easy to understand) workaround?

Thank you very much in advance

I am hitting this same problem and curious the issue Home Assistant has accessing LAN + WAN over Wifi. It appears it stumbles on these two steps:

Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 11.01.54 AM
Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 11.01.28 AM

Wait until Kernel time synchronized and A start job is running for /dcu/virtio-ports/org.genu.quest_agent.0 (19s / no limit)

Both adapters are set to ‘bridged’, and I can never get WIFI to work. Would appreciate some wisdom on this!

When our power goes out, the wifi stays on but ethernet dies, so hoping for a fallback or a more reliable way to connect.