Vacuum Cleaner Liectroux XR500 - Tuya integration services

Hi, I’m a beginner and not a programmer, so I apologize if I change terms or other definitions.
I have a HA instance version core-2021.12.9,
Installation type Home Assistant OS (Hyper-V).
I have a LIECTROUX XR500 Robot Vacuum Cleaner (compatible with Tuya).
I have already performed all the integration with App Tuya and Tuya IoT Platform.
So far all ok. (Does not work with Alexa or Google Home, although google responds, “Alright, starting the vacuum”
I can control the robot through HA by the custom cards, but with some limitations.

• The “>” (Start) or “START CLEANING” button on the Entity Card has no effect.
    Log: [homeassistant.components.tuya.base] Sending commands for device xxxxxxxx: [{‘code’: <DPCode.POWER_GO: ‘power_go’>, ‘value’: True}]
    No errors, no actions

• “Pause”, “Stop”, “Locate” and “Return Home” are OK.

The only way to start the cleanup is to toggle the “Smart” option of “select.liectroux_xr500_mode” in the “Entity Card”.
Log: DEBUG (SyncWorker_6) [homeassistant.components.tuya.base] Sending commands for device xxxxx: [{‘code’: <DPCode.MODE: ‘mode’>, ‘value’: ‘smart’}]
Its OK. Start Smart Cleaning

I would just like to create an automation that starts cleaning at dawn (it’s an office). And, if it’s not too difficult, choose the area to clean on scheduled days.
In Developer Tools Services there is no “select.liectroux_xr500_mode” service or something similar.

Has anyone experienced similar problems or has a vacuum cleaner of this type or another one compatible with Tuya?

Thank you very much!

I had the same desire as you, but using your question, I solved the puzzle.

In the action field in the automation, I put 'Start service' -> 'send command'
select the entity: 'vacuum.whatever_you_named_it'
The command is: 'mode' and the parameter is: 'smart'

It worked for me now.

I hope it helps.
1 Like