Vacuum Interactive Map Card

Well, gen1 doesn’t support map saving, so the only thing you can do is to use zoned cleanup (with a whole map as a zone) instead of a normal one.

UI editor reformats yaml code and there’s nothing you can do about it

Hello,
I’m still tryng to add the card.
Is there instructions here? https://github.com/PiotrMachowski/Home-Assistant-picture-elements-Xiaomi-Vacuum-black I can only see the files.
Is it possible to ass the content of the ui-lovelace.yaml in the HA gui or raw editor?
Thanks

Ïs there still no effective way to get vaccuum coordinates for the S5 Max? Flolevac seems to not connect to my modell any more.

if this card works you can get them right from this card. set debug to true, set the drop down box for go to target,. and long press the start button.

this assumes you have already used the mi home app to find your calibration points, and used a photo editing app to pin point the vacuums ;location on the screenshot… its all in the docs

@b.maia81 The card from the repo you have linked is just a picture-elements card + additional sensors/automations etc.

@FredrikNas Here you have instruction for calibration with Xiaomi Home. This instruction is not as pretty as the one for FloleVac, but should be enough. I hope it will be be improved soon

Is it possible to change the color of the zones? The red color is a bit unpleasant to the eye. I think it would be better if it was like the app (where the zones are slightly more white than the map).

You can change it directly in code :confused: It is in TODOs

1 Like

thanks for this project been using it for a while and it is great. just wondering is it possible now or in a future update to overlay this format on to an existing floor plan type card with lights and switches and other controls, for the ultimate floor plan. ? :smiley:

Nice idea, but I am not sure if it is possible for me to do do it… But I will check it out :wink:

I’m trying to install it, but I can’t. When adding to the UI, I get this error:

Custom element doesn't exist: xiaomi-vacuum-map-card.

type: 'custom:xiaomi-vacuum-map-card' entity: vacuum.xiaomi_vacuum map_image: /config/www/custom_lovelace/xiaomi_vacuum_map_card/map.png calibration_points:

I’ve added the resource in the new “Resources” tab under “Configuration” in the UI.

I’m using the latest Hassio version and the four JS and the png under /config/www/custom_lovelace/xiaomi_vacuum_map_card/

Any tips?
What am I doing wrong?

You used wrong URL, it should be /local/custom_lovelace/xiaomi_vacuum_map_card/xiaomi-vacuum-map-card.js

Thank you.
It works despite being stored in a different location and not existing the /local/ folder.

hi. thanks for your awesome work. any progress on getting live camera feed into hassio?

can anyone tell me why when I open the map with Floevac it makes me visualize this and not the correct one? Xiaomi Vacuum S6

Application pas compatible avec l’aspirateur.

Hi

What’s the safest method to root this device

Currently stock gen 1 xiaomi mi robot vacuum. Firmware 3.9_003452

I’ve done it in a couple of ways, but the one I found the easiest (by far) is to flash a pre-made Valetuduo RE firmware image by using an Android phone.

Thanks. I found the android application via your link, it’s called XVacuum and it can be downloaded from xda here

Is there any advantage for running any of the alternative non-xiaomi firmware for the vacuum compared to stock?

The main issue I am wondering about is the map periodically rotating in the Gen 1 vacuum which would interfere with the map.

There are a list of firmwares on this website:
https://vacuumz.info/download/gen1/stock_root/

I see they also have the latest stock_root firmware
root_4007.pkg

Some good sould could tell me if the card (including maps) will work with a 1st gen xiaomi rockrobo (flashed with valetudo)

I’m trying to use your script to make the repeat function work with the app_segment_clean. But it is not working. Any idea why?

This is my sensor.

vacuum_hall:
      friendly_name: Vacuum Hall
      value_template: >-
        {% if states('input_number.vacuum_repeats') | int == '1' %}
          [18, 23]
        {% elif states('input_number.vacuum_repeats') | int == '2' %}
          [18, 18, 23, 23]
        {% elif states('input_number.vacuum_repeats') | int == '3' %}
          [18, 18, 18, 23, 23, 23]
        {% endif %}

And this is my script.