Vacuum Interactive Map Card

Have you used the final version of the python script? It is available here.

I think so.

What do you mean by ā€œItā€™s not workingā€?
I donā€™t know if app_segment_clean supports multiple cleanups by repeating zones number.

It supports in form of [18, 18, 18]

What exactly is not working? Is there anything in logs?

hello friends can someone help a newbie? I would like to get the robotā€™s coordinates to start my automation but the FloleVac app doesnā€™t look like the map to me what do I do?

gente estou com erro na coluna 19

title: FamĆ­lia Sauer
views:

• path: default_view
    title: Home
    icon: ā€˜mdi:homeā€™
    badges:
    • entity: binary_sensor.updater
    • entity: person.rodrigo
    • entity: sun.sun
      cards:
    • type: entities
      entities:
      • sensor.hp_deskjet_2600_series_black_ink
      • sensor.hp_deskjet_2600_series_tri_color_ink
      • sensor.hp_deskjet_2600_series
        title: Sala TV
    • type: entities
      entities:
      • !include vacuum_card.yaml

- vacuum.xiaomi_vacuum_cleaner

title: vacuum
  - type: weather-forecast
    entity: weather.familia_sauer

Iā€™ve tried the https://github.com/PiotrMachowski/Home-Assistant-custom-components-Xiaomi-Vacuum-Map-Camera integration. But it only shows the map, the vacuum is not present in the image. Is there a fix to this?

Just like I have mentioned in an issue on GitHub:

Its purpose is to be used via map lovelace card. The path will be drawn by card itself which should look much better than drawing it in a camera entity.

To summarize, everything is working as designed, but lovelace card is not ready yet.

@3_14, thanks for the contribution there, I am thinking to buy a xiaomi vaccum, but there are many models from xiaomi. I want to know what model does this map card support? Does it support the viomi pro2? Here is the link: https://www.mi-store.com.au/xiaomi-viomi-v2-pro-robot-vacuum-cleaner.

Thanks in advance.

I was following the how-to on getting coordinates but since I have Valetudo already installed on my Xiaomi S5 is there a way to calibrate it? The only way mentioned in the how-to is to use the official Xiaomi app or Floevac. But since neither work with Valetudo how can I calibrate the interactive map?

Thanks for any info.

@sylarsunny
This card should support all xiaomi vacuums supported by Home Assistant, but I am not certain. The vacuum must support commands for going to point and zoned cleanup for this card to work.

@liamp
Coordinates from valetudo should work, if they donā€™t try recalculating Y coordinates: ynew = 51200 - yold

Thanks for the hard work on this card. Just something for the roadmapā€¦ it would be nice if the card could be expanded to pull in both map_image and map_camera, each with its own opacity level config option. I think similar was suggested in the past, but I havenā€™t come across a practical method of overlaying a root-based live vacuum path on top of a static floorplan image.

Does anyone know what the theme attribute for the buttons on the bottom left and right of this card, shown here in Orange?

My theme makes these impossible to read as well as many other buttons like thisā€¦

screenshot-192.168.1.242_8123-2020.03.11-18_09_20

Where exactly should I put my map?
Iā€™ve got it in the same directory as configuration.yaml and Iā€™m trying to configure card with:

map_image: /config/mieszkanie.png

But card doesnā€™t show it. Tried also /root/config/mieszkanie.png or just mieszkanie.png and it also doesnā€™t work. I couldnā€™t find any logs with info where exactly does HA look for this file.

NVM. Found it. In case of HACS it needs to go to www directory and then itā€™s available as /local/filename.png.

Hello,

Iā€™m having trouble with this card.
I have this message

Information
Not loaded in Lovelace
You have 1 Lovelace elements that are not loaded properly in Lovelace.

Indeed, It does not load.

It used to work for months but now it doenā€™t anymore.

Where can I find information about this ?

Thanks.

I had this problem with two other hacs integration, just stopped working, i reinstalled them, after that they worked. Not saying this would work, just maybe

Thank you for your answer, but I already tried it and nothing has changed.

Is there anything in browsers console?