Vacuum Interactive Map Card

I probably missed it in the documentation, but is there currently a way to remove the non blured part of the vacuum card?

1 Like

Hey!
I have the Roborock S7 MaxV Ultra, and when it’s going to wash the mop, it says “State 26 is Undefined”, is there a way to fix it manually to “Going to wash the mop”? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where do you get that message?

Here:

Can you show how it looks like? A snapshot of vacuum’s attributes would be nice as well.

Screencap -05-07-2022 at 19.58.37

It looks like an issue with vacuum integration… Do you use built-in Xiaomi Miio?

You can override this status by retrieving autogenerated config and providing an additional translation.

Yes I’m using the built in Xiaomi Miio. Is there a better method?
Can you explain about overriding the status?

Also, I was wondering about the fan speeds.
Can I change them and the send_commands they’re triggering?
The “gentle” one doesn’t do anything for me. But there’s a new speed called “Max+” which is send_command “108”. I was wondering if I can add it to the list.

No, I think that built-in integration is the best solution. You can create an issue to get it fixed there.

Overriding the status is something that is possible to achieve using card’s config. When you will retrieve an autogenerated one you should find a list of tiles and there will be an option to add a “translation” to change displayed status. It will also be possible to redefine icons there, but again, the best solution would be to add “Max+” to Xiaomi Miio.

Hi, @3_14 I’m just starting with this integration/card. I have a “dreame.vacuum.p2140` (Mijia Robot Vacuum-Mop 2C - STYTJ03ZHM)” and I have managed to install it using Xiami MIoT found in HACS… Also I have extracted the map using Map extractor… However I cannot control it from HA… I understand It is a configuration problem but I feel a little stuck in the process. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Please attach your config

Hey again, thanks for your reply @3_14
I just found out that I was using a different integration. Now I have installed Xiaomi Miot Auto Integration. This integration is giving me the “correct services”
However I’m getting this message:

My current config is as follows:

type: custom:xiaomi-vacuum-map-card
map_source:
  camera: camera.xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor
calibration_source:
  camera: true
entity: vacuum.dreame_p2140a_2f8b_robot_cleaner
vacuum_platform: default
title: Prueba 2
map_locked: true
two_finger_pan: true
map_modes:
  - template: vacuum_clean_zone
    max_selections: 1
    repeats_type: EXTERNAL
    max_repeats: 5
    service_call_schema:
      service: xiaomi_miot.call_action
      service_data:
        entity_id: '[[entity_id]]'
        siid: 18
        aiid: 1
        params:
          - piid: 1
            value: 19
          - piid: 21
            value: '{"areas":[[[[selection_unwrapped]],[[repeats]],1,1]]}'
        force_params: true

Can you check if there’s anything in HA logs?

Hello again. After doing a lot of reading, trial and error… I have managed to get it to work. However I 'm still trying to define zones (rooms) in the map, all I can do for now is to select a clean up zone with the mouse and send it there. So far, so good.
However, I was wondering… is it possible to define zones to use them in scripts or automations? or the only way to clean a specific room or zone is by manually selecting it on the map?

You can check out full service call used by the card by pressing and holding “play” button after making a selection on map :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! Awesome. Thanks, this is perfect for scripts and automations. Thanks again.

Hello.
It is not possible to use this automation.
Added the following to the configuration file:

camera:
  - platform: xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor
    host: !secret xiaomi_vacuum_host
    token: !secret xiaomi_vacuum_token
    username: !secret xiaomi_cloud_username
    password: !secret xiaomi_cloud_password
    draw: ['all']
    attributes:
      - calibration_points

But this file also has:

camera:
  - platform: ffmpeg
    name: Reolink810_sub

The file passes the check, but with this remark:

duplicated mapping key at line 64, column -311:
    camera:
    ^

As a result, after a reboot, there is no vacuum cleaner camera in the system.
What is my mistake?

camera:
  - platform: xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor
    host: !secret xiaomi_vacuum_host
    token: !secret xiaomi_vacuum_token
    username: !secret xiaomi_cloud_username
    password: !secret xiaomi_cloud_password
    draw: ['all']
    attributes:
      - calibration_points
  - platform: ffmpeg
    name: Reolink810_sub
1 Like

Thank you, that’s right, but the essence of the vacuum cleaner camera is still not there after the server reboot