Vera Plus Hub with zigbee devices

Hi

i am trying to use HA for the first time. In my attempt to connect to Vera plas with zigbee devices, i am getting the following errors in the log.

configuration:
vera:
vera_controller_url: http://192.168.1.5:3480/

looks like it is able to communicate with the hub because it is pulling the device ids and device names from the hub but is not able to add the zigbee devices that are working with the Vera hub.
any suggestion greatly appreciated.

logs:

2020-03-18 18:27:05 ERROR (Vera Poll Thread) [pyvera.subscribe] Unhandled exception in callback for device #5 (Centralite 3 Series Micro Door Sensor)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pyvera/subscribe.py”, line 155, in _event_device
callback(device)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/vera/init.py”, line 162, in _update_callback
self.schedule_update_ha_state(True)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py”, line 430, in schedule_update_ha_state
self.hass.add_job(self.async_update_ha_state(force_refresh))
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘add_job’
2020-03-18 18:27:05 ERROR (Vera Poll Thread) [pyvera.subscribe] Unhandled exception in callback for device #6 (Centralite Pearl Therm)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pyvera/subscribe.py”, line 155, in _event_device
callback(device)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/vera/init.py”, line 162, in _update_callback
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py”, line 430, in schedule_update_ha_state
2020-03-18 18:27:06 ERROR (Vera Poll Thread) [pyvera.subscribe] Unhandled exception in callback for device #7 (Cent outlet)
callback(device)
2020-03-18 18:27:06 ERROR (Vera Poll Thread) [pyvera.subscribe] Unhandled exception in callback for device #11 (Ping pi)
callback(device)
2020-03-18 18:27:06 ERROR (Vera Poll Thread) [pyvera.subscribe] Unhandled exception in callback for device #13 (Ping swapan iphone 1)
callback(device)

want to update that it took a little while but the devices start showing and seem to be working with HA. I did not make any changes

Old topic I know. Do your zigbee sensors report state from vera to HA?