Verisure integrations stops every couple of days

Hey all,

I use the Verisure Integration with hassio. I use a “read-only” account, so hassio can’t make changes to the alarmsystem.

It works okay, but every couple of days the integrations stops. The box gets red and it says " reconfigure". Whatever I do, login again with my credentials, reinstall the integration, nothing works…

Strangely, when I reboot my whole VM with hassio, the integration works fine again after the reboot.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Have the same problems since approximately a week.

Same for me…

Good to read that I am not the only one with the problem, so it is probably not my config… I hope there is a fix coming soon!

Same for me. It looses contact with the Verisure hub, I have no clue why.

I have log files here and a screenshot letting me know it’s un-connected / Unavailable. (The verisure hub)

Logger: homeassistant.components.verisure
Source: components/verisure/coordinator.py:71
Integration: Verisure (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 28 juli 2023 00:06:40 (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 00:06:36
Could not log in to verisure, Invalid response, status code: 504 - Data:

504 Gateway Time-out

The server didn’t respond in time.

and:

Logger: homeassistant.components.verisure
Source: helpers/update_coordinator.py:229
Integration: Verisure (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 28 juli 2023 00:06:40 (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 00:06:36
Authentication failed while fetching verisure data: Could not log in to verisure

screenshot:

After re-configuring the verisure integration (entering my verisure account email and password) it connects again, and I get this in my log file:

Logger: homeassistant.helpers.entity
Source: helpers/entity.py:371
First occurred: 26 juli 2023 09:58:58 (4 occurrences)
Last logged: 13:18:24
Entity None (<class ‘homeassistant.components.verisure.lock.VerisureDoorlock’>) is implicitly using device name by not setting its name. Instead, the name should be set to None, please create a bug report at Issues · home-assistant/core · GitHub