Vertical Wall Tablet?

Any of you mount your wall tablet in vertical/portrait mode? If so, could you share some of your dashboards?

I have an old wall-mount kitchen phone junction box that used Cat5. It would be a pretty easy thing for me to remove it from my phone block and terminate it with RJ-45 and be able to use POE to power the tablet.

My issue though, is that the phone was located on a column that is only 9.5" wide - not hardly wide enough to accommodate the tablet and the case horizontally, so unfortunately, I would have to use portrait mode. I haven’t found much in the way of smaller tablets/cases that would allow horizontal mounting in this space - the display would probably be too small to be very functional, anyway.

I’ve seen some pretty slick dashboards for phones, so I know that would probably fit the bill here, but I wasn’t sure if it would be practical for a more “permanent” wall-based solution, so I was wondering what some of you may have come up with for tablets (I’m hoping I’m not the only one with space constraints…).

Open for options if you have any thoughts.

Thanks!
-DBB1