Vesync is no longer updating

How do I tell if it is an issue with HA or Vesync? I have the Oem app and have not needed to update any passwords on the account. I don’t think it is a password issue but can’t be positive.

I feel this started after the 23.4.6 update.

I have looked at the logs at see this

Logger: homeassistant.config_entries
Source: helpers/entity_component.py:184
First occurred: April 30, 2023 at 9:19:25 AM (6 occurrences)
Last logged: 6:28:12 PM

Error unloading entry email@gmail com for light
Error unloading entry email@gmail com for switch
Error unloading entry email@gmail com for fan
Error unloading entry email gmail com for sensor
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py”, line 539, in async_unload
result = await component.async_unload_entry(hass, self)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/light/init.py”, line 636, in async_unload_entry
return await component.async_unload_entry(entry)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_component.py”, line 184, in async_unload_entry
raise ValueError(“Config entry was never loaded!”)
ValueError: Config entry was never loaded!

Try removing and re-adding the integration. I am also running 2023.4.6 and have had no problems with my Vesync integration.

While the data attached to these devices were not important, i wasn’t sure what i would lose. The readd did work and actually updated the dashboard cards like nothing happened.

I still have another issue to work through - it did not pull in the new device i recently added. A newer 300s air purifier (plasma pro). I assume it’s not supported yet. Another topic for another day.

Thank you.

2 Likes

I had the same issue that popped up about the same time, and this was the solution - once I tired not being able to use HA to change the settings!
Thanks!

I appear to have the same or similar issue. Not sure exactly when it happened or whether it was related to an HA update - anyway.
I have deleted and re-added the integration but it doesn’t appear to make a difference.
After I re-add the integration or restart HA the values of my Vesync devices updates but then the values stay static (until I reset HA again)
I do see this error in my log:

2023-09-06 15:02:20.068 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Error adding entities for domain sensor with platform vesync
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/vesync/sensor.py", line 214, in native_value
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/vesync/sensor.py", line 109, in <lambda>
2023-09-06 15:02:20.097 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Error while setting up vesync platform for sensor
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/vesync/sensor.py", line 214, in native_value
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/vesync/sensor.py", line 109, in <lambda>

I’ve used the integration for a long time and it used to work OK

Same for me: it worked for a year and now it doesn’t work anymore. Different issue anyway

vesync: Not adding entity with invalid device info: Invalid device info {'default_manufacturer': 'VeSync', 'identifiers': {('vesync', 'vXXXX')}, 'model': 'Core400S', 'name': 'Candeggiami', 'sw_version': None} for 'vesync' config entry: device info needs to either describe a device, link to existing device or provide extra information

I am getting these same errors. Deleting/reinstalling the core Vesync integration did not address the issue. Instead, I used a custom Vesync integration through HACS and now all of my devices are back in HA.

Hello, can you please confirm that your solution is still working? I tried GitHub - micahqcade/custom_vesync: Custom VeSync - Home Assistant and I did not get any devices. (same problem as in Levoit Vital 200S PRO SMART is not regconized · Issue #117268 · home-assistant/core · GitHub )