Video Attachments in Notifications (Android and ZoneMinder)

I’m struggling about Android video notifications…
I have read the Standard Attachments documentation, but still need some advice here…

If I make a notification and include this mp4 file that is downloaded and stored locally in HA, its working fine.

service: notify.mobile_app_anders_sm_g965f
data:
  title: ZM MQTT
  data:
    video: /media/local/file_example_MP4_480_1_5MG.mp4

But if I download a video event from ZoneMinder and store it locally in HA the same way it will not work.
The notification runs without errors and I receive a notification with the title and message text, but that’s it. No sign of the video.

service: notify.mobile_app_anders_sm_g965f
data:
  title: ZM MQTT
  data:
    video: /media/local/1207795-video.h264.mp4

The working test-file is 30s and I have tried different files from ZoneMinder, 10s - 33s with the same result.
I have also tried to rename the file from 1207795-video.h264.mp4 to 1207795_video.mp4 just to avoid some naming problems, but nope.
All files are able to play fine in the HA media browser.

I notice that the working notification with the file_example_MP4_480_1_5MG.mp4 file takes a couple seconds more to send compered to whose that are not working. I assume that the conversation is just skipped for some reason.

It must be something that is different between the files, but what?
How can I find and solve it?

Update 2023-07-24
Looks like there is something funny with the mp4 video files from ZoneMinder.

• If I open any file from ZoneMinder in “VideoPad Video Editor” it see all files as 0.5s regardless of original length.
  • If I pass the file through the conversation in VLC media player, some of the converted files works fine in both in VideoPad and in the HA notification.

Post in the ZoneMinder forum here.