Viessmann Component

same issue with token here. will have to do the fix also.

Going this way, did all variable/entity names stay unchanged afterwards? Wouldn’t like to redo all of the graphing pages afterwards

I only deleted the file /config/.storage/vicare_token.save and restarted Home Assistant.
All good. No need to remove the integration, no need to recreate any account.

8 Likes

Thanks, worked for me as well

Thanks, it worked just by deleting the fle. Curious to why it happened tough.

1 Like

Same here, works ok after that.

Could also fix it by deleting vicare_token.save and restarting HA.

But I also had to unplug/plug my Vitoconnect and had to re-login my Vicare app. It seems that not only HA but also all of the Viessmann components had to refresh their tokens and connections.

1 Like

that’s weird. still doesn’t work for me.
I can establish a connection but it resturns 0 devices

Strange. It looks completely normal in my installation.

All works for me too. Both HA and the ViCare app.

So now it’s so far for me with the app it works but with HA no longer even a new installation, I only get the message unknown error.

For some strange reason I can’t turn the DHW on and off like I used to. This is on a Viessmann 100w.

I recently put a Viessmann heating system into operation. The integration is working and I recieve data and can control the system.
But how can I start or configure the vacation mode? I just have one button for “one time charge”.

I want to connect to my calendar and set the vacation mode fully automatic.

And also some other settings like “only warm water” and so on are interesting.

You’ll have to create automations that turn those services on/off when triggered by your calendar.

But which Service? I did not found anything for vacations.
Is vacation mode just another mode which is time controlled?
So which mode is vacation using?

make an automation that sets the heating to 10° when your calendar marks you as on holiday.

Riky have a look at this PR which should bring multi device support (in one account) into the integration. I tested it with two heaters & 2x OPTO1 in one location and that works fine. But it would be great to have this tested with different setup.

Edit: yuk, I just had to wait more than 10 minutes, I guess 

I’m facing the same issue as Se7enair, I think. We just received our VitoConnect box for our newly built home and I want to have a little bit of control over the device just like with the app can. We have a heat pump by Viessmann (I think it’s a Vicocal 200-a) as well as an ordinary 300 liter water tank. (nothing fancy)

I logged in to the ViCare app, I set up the developer account, generated the API token and the integration in HA fires up and shows me 3 entities:

* one-time charge
* Heating (currently off, it’s summer)
* Water (the should-be temperature, 50°C)

This is odd. Where are all the other information, like the stuff @Jpsy posted – all the sensors ? :frowning:

Screenshot of my entities:

Nothing more in the device itself:

Do I have to add the sensors manually?

Some of my consumption entities are not working correct.

As you can see, I had some gas consumption for warm water today.

But the calculation to kWh does not work

Also the counter for the energy dashboard isn’t working.

What can I do to get this working?

“Brennwert” and “Gaszustandszahl” are set on the heater.

For what it’s worth: for me both values are populated.