Vimar By-Me / By-Web integration

Thank you Andi. I still don’t understand how to use this feature.

In my Vimar I have for example a Garage Gate (named as “Basculante - Garage”) that in Vimar is set as a Light. So when I import entities in Home Assistant is still a light.

I would like to convert it to a switch (so with Home Assistant Switch to X Helper I can convert it to a Garage Door).

How do I should set up the RegEx field to do that? Thank you

Ping the post

you have to set all the entity names you want to be light in the “regex for set entities as light”
not including “basculante” should import it as a switch

Thank you. In my Vimar I have more thank 30 lights… There is the possibility to set just the ones I Need to turn into a switch?

If not i suggest to implement that possibility😁 @h4de5

please try to have a look at how regexp work in general. it should be possible to setup a positive list. if you find a way, please provide a manual on the github repository.

I found something. before publishing a guide please check the results on your configuration.

So I found that using the expression [^xxx] where “xxx” is the light you want to turn into a switch it work.

I still suggest to develop a more intuitive User Interface to set easily what should be a light, what a switch, what else… @h4de5

Let me know. I will public something on GitHub as soon you confirm me that’s working well.

ping the post

Hello,

i am a complete newby in this section. But we are building a house right know with the vimar system.
But i want to add some other KNX components and maybe my sungrow inverter.
@h4de5 : i seems like you are the pro for that. Maybe you got some time to discauss what i need and what is possible and what not?

Thanks
Daniel

the company that helped / sold me the vimar system, said its “somehow” possible to add KNX devices to the vimar hub. unfortunatelly I did not tried this right away - so I have no idea how to do this and also lost my contact.

but keep in mind: this integration is for the vimar central touch (21509) and the vimar webserver (01945 and 01946) - i think both are deprecated now. the new vimar hub could still be integrated into HomeAssistant using a different integration, but not this one - same for the sungrow inverter.

either search on official integrations list, on HACS or just on github.

Hello,

thank you, than i will check that.

Daniel

Hello everyone,
I hope all of you are well.

For the past couple of years Vimar has been upgrading their home automation system by moving to the Cloud (Gateway domotica By-me - 01411)

I was wondering if kindly some of you could help me to connect the new system with Home Assistant.

Natively the cloud is integrated with Google/Alexa.

Thank you very much in advance,
Giacomo

1 Like

Ciao sei riuscito a integrare il gateway 01411 su homeassistant?

Ciao Daniele,
Sì sono riuscito!
Giacomo

Ciao Giacomo. Puoi guidarci su come integrare il gateway 01411 ad homeassistant? Te ne sarei grato…

Ciao, ho usato un’interfaccia IP KNX

Esempio questa:
CONTROLtronic KNX IP Interface… https://www.amazon.it/dp/B097FCDHWM?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Hi everyone, is somebody using the webserver 01945/6 with software version 2.11 or 2.12?
I would upgrade my webserver which is running 2.5 at the moment.

I’ve updated it to 2.11 and so far everything seems working :slight_smile: