Vimar By-Me / By-Web integration

thanks for the detailed report. There is already an open issue on github regarding energy consumption trackers. I hope this will help me find a solution.

Ask me everything you need. I am happy to help you :wink:

right before this message, there should be a warning like: “Unknown object returned from web server…”
can you tell me what it has found there?
and are those object names different for the two different devices?

2021-10-07 00:59:02 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [custom_components.vimar.vimarlink.vimarlink] Unknown object returned from web server: CH_Contatore_Volume_Acqua_Fredda_Litri / Acqua

This.
Is the name given by the web server to the pulse counter.
I use it to count water consumption. But it can also be used for gas, current, wind, and anything else that has a pulse output.

If you restart HA, does the state in HA is set to the correct value according to the vimar webserver?

I added a new version - unfortunatelly I cannot test the energy or impulse counter. let me know if they show up correctly.
also let me know if they can finally be added to the energy tab.

the pulse counter is not yet recognized

no.
I noticed strange behavior.
The sensor is only updated when I open the web server page or the vimar by-me app.

Even in the web server, the sensor is only updated when I update the page. I think it’s very strange behavior.
In the global consumption page (blue circle) the value is updated in real time but in the pages of the single loads (red circle) this does not happen

You have the load control?
What version of the web server do you use?
I mount the 2.8 but I will try to update to 2.10. Maybe it’s a bug …

EDIT:
updated to version 2.10 but nothing has changed :frowning:

i do have 2.10 but i do not have a pulse counter or load control device.

it seems the web server/app is sending another request to get the updates for those devices, which i do not have yet. I would need a full request log of that load page of the web server, and given that many devices, it will be a lot to look into :frowning:

another thing: do you use two different vimar users (for the HA integration and to login to the web server directly)? it is possible that, if you use the same user, it will lose the connection from HA until you send another command.

I don’t think I understand what you need …

I have a specific user to access the webserver from home assistant

Hello guys

I have a little problem with my system Vimar by-me integrating to Apple HomeKit.

The first association everything worked normal but in the meantime I changed my home router and the association disappeared.

When I tried to make the association, I was told in the Vimar application that the association was made and they would not let me add it.

How i cand remove/delete the association and add it back to Vimar app?

Hello,

I have a Problem with my blinds. I´ve integradted all Vimar-Devices into has, and ist works lights and shutters. But I can´t find the blinds. Can you you explain me the problem and how I can solve this?

Additional, I have an alarm-system from Vimar, too, it´s named “by alarm”. Is it possible to integrate too?

Please give me an reply, thanks a lot!
Thomas

i tried to integrate alarms, but there is hardly a chance i can finish this.

regarding blinds: you can enable debug logging for vimar integration (check the github repository on how to do this) and see if there are any devices found, that could not be recognized. usually blinds and shutters are supported - but each device series may have to be added to the pattern.

Hi Andi,

I´ve checked the Protokoll with debugging and I´ve found the blinds which I´m looking for.

How can I integrate these?

i just added the new type and pushed a new version

@h4de5 : Thanks a lot! :slight_smile: I can now integrate the blinds.

Are you still working on the integration by alarm? I would like to try maybe betaversions on my system, maybe it is possible.

regards Thomas

Hallo,

ich habe Vimar erfolgreich in home assistant integriert.Ich habe allerdings zwei Fragen:

1. Kann eine HaustĂźreinheit Elvox Pixel in Home Assistant integriert werden?
  2. Kann bei Jalousien die gleiche Funktionalität erzeugt werden, da es bei Vimar die MÜglichkeit gibt die Jalousien Schritt fßr Schritt zu kippen und im Home Assistant nicht,

Bitte um kurze RĂźckinfo, vielen Dank!

Gruß Thomas

unfortunatelly I do not have a vimar camera or those step shutters. but at least the shutters should be ready to support step-wise opening and closing. this only depends on which device name the webserver sends to HA.
please enable debug logging and post the messages that comes up after a restart. you should see messages about “CH_Shutter” entites. if they have a “slat_position” property HA can control it. if not (or if the property has a different name) it currently does not work.

hi guy,
for new installation 2022, not upgrade, but new installation, i have use HACS, but i can’t configure the vimar integration. Don’t see the configure buttons

can you help me?

Hello everyone, I have been using this ingratiation for some time now and I must say that it is excellent! It has allowed me to resurrect home automation from 20 years ago :).

I have a question…
Some buttons in the house controlled by Vimar allow me to activate the alarm, open the garage, the front door or the pedestrian gate…When I import them into HA they are displayed as lights and are consequently also in HomeKit. Is there any way to change the light entity to “gate”, “lock”, “alarm”?

have a look at the regexp option. there are some examples listed in the readme as well Regex for set entities as binary_sensor ¡ Issue #53 ¡ h4de5/home-assistant-vimar ¡ GitHub