Vision ZP3111 Questions

Hello,
I bought an Vision ZP3111 4-in-1 Sensor and have some questions about it, maybe someone had the same issues. My Intention was to use this as an motion sensor to turn on various lights:

1. I use the burglar sensor with the value 0 for no motion and 8 for motion. However, sometimes the light turns on 2 seconds after entring the room (which is okay for me), but sometimes it takes up to 8-10 seconds, which is not very helpful in a dark room.
    Any Idea what causes the delay?

2.) When leaving the room, and there is no motion at all, it takes almost 3 minutes for the sensor to turn from 8 to 0 in hassio, so that the automation can turn off the light.
Is this some default value within the sensor I could adjust?

3.) This device was a test for me and costs 35€ - can you recommend other z-wave (plus) devices with motion detection only for a lower price?

Thanks and a nice day
Philipp

Hi there,
The latency you experience can be caused by your Mesh Zwave network. Try to run the ‘Heal Network’ command from Zwave Control Panel panel build in to Home Assistant.

The 3 minutes before the sensor resets is the factory default for Vision Motion Sensors. You can adjust this down to 1 minute if you want to by changing parameter 5 and set the value to 1. You also do that from the Zwave Control Panel, by selecting the Vison ZP3111 node and then scroll to the bottom to ‘Node Config Options’ here you select ‘Retrigger…’ and change the value from 3 to 1. It is recommended to have the unit next to you, so that you can wake it up, else it might take some time before the value is changed.

Thanks, I will try that later at home!

Hi,
could someone give me an example of how I can use the Lumination-Sensor-Value from this Sensor?

I would like to set up a condition, like “Turn on the light only if the Lumination is under 25 %” (As the value given by the sensor is in %)

Thanks in advance!

You can use the numeric state condition, ignoring the % sign.

condition:
      condition: numeric_state
      entity_id: 'sensor.XXX_luminance'
      below: 25