Vistapool Integration

Hi Kajmaj,
I’ve seen your script for toggling lights, but I don’t undersand the registers you are using.
As far as I can read it from the description of the registers it does the following:
writing 2 to 0x047B means assigning LIGHTNING function to this timer
writing 3 to 0x0470 means setting timer ALWAYS ON
writing 1 to 0x02F0 means EPROM Write
I could not find the function for register 0x02F5 ??? What is it for?
To be honest there is some hesitation to brick my device. Would you please explain the whole stuff.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Best Regards, Gerd

Hi Gerd,
You are asking for “prehistoric” time :sweat_smile:
Sequencies neded to control assigned relays (lights, filtration, AUX3 and AUX4) I received from a guy from another forum 6 yrs ago I guess. Since that it works with no issues.
BTW During my trials I soft bricked control unit while I was trying change modes via modbus. It was possible to manually restore settings from the service menu.

0x02F0 >> MBF_SAVE_TO_EEPROM
0x02F5 >> MBF_EXEC

Technically, based on this: EEPROM write operations occur periodically each 10 minutes. However, after doing a modification of a MODBUS configuration register it is recommended to force a write operation, since this is the only secure way to keep the information if the box is switched off before the periodic EEPROM write operation automatically occurs. immediate write to EEPROM is not needed.

Thanks a lot!