Voice Assistant and dashboard with modular Fire HD Tablet Mount

I’ve finally finished my modular mount for Fire HD 8 tablets. With the MOD Panel, I’ve implemented my regular dashboard at the front door and enhanced it with functional frame extenders. Now, keys, wallets, and charged headphones are always within reach.

For my voice assistant via StreamAssist, I’ve taken a completely new approach by integrating the display into my living room decor as seamlessly as possible using the MOD Panel. Only a small indicator of the display is visible. However, thanks to the magnetic ClipOn covers, it’s not a problem if I need to use it directly.

https://youtu.be/Otp4ifUBya0

Perhaps someone in the community has similar ideas. With the prices Amazon will offer for Fire tablets next month during Prime Day, you can distribute more than one dashboard around the house without your significant other getting upset—especially since it no longer looks like a tablet.

I have a few other ideas on how to equip the mount with additional features so that you don’t always have to defend having tablet dashboards so much. The magnetic mount for easily taking the tablet off the wall is also super practical.

When the new filament arrives, I’ll definitely work on some new cover ideas.

But first, I’ll probably write a better guide to help understand how to best combine all the parts.
What do you think? What functions are missing and what would be nice to have???