[Voice Assistant Contest] Real conversation with your house! UPDATED with the REPO link

As a member of another community focused on opensource LLMs, I plastered this monstrosity together. The entry will be the custom integration source code on github. While similar to the chatgpt LLM. this model differs in one way. It’s actually free. Not, run it on your computer and keep an AI model burning your electricity. It makes an API call to the cloud and uses someone else’s GPU. Yes, I happen to be contributing to that community as well.

UPDATE:
The repo is posted, please give it a try.

Anyway here is what I am working on with the teaser video. It does have a STT and TTS at the second half of the video.

https://youtu.be/9w-ZL9JBcK8

WOW! Thank you for checking out my project. Github has 62 clones! I didn’t think anyone would want check out my little project. But 62 of yall! that’s crazy, thank you.

1 Like

Great project! But I had a problem - I tried to use API 0000000, a free API, and tried to register. But in all cases I received the following error: “Due to heavy demand, for requests over 864 tokens, the client needs to already have the required kudos. This request requires 109.52 kudos to fulfil.”

It’s in the docs you’ll need an API key: GitHub - whiteknight6766/KoboldHAPlugin: This is the code repo as submitted for the Home Assistant voice code challenge.