Voice: German - where are sentences/de/ .. files stored?

Hi,

another attempt with M5Stack was successful today, whisper, wakeword and piper are finally running. Took me >12 month, the UDP forward ‘works as designed’ was cumbersome.

So - a couple of things work out of the box, quite happy:

• Öffne Rolladen Garten
  • Rolladen Garten 5% Prozent
  • Dreame Erdgeschoss an
  • Wie hoch ist die Temperatur des Esszimmer

However, as always a desire for more is available:

• How to tell whisper never to do ‘,|.’? If i say ‘Tür Garten’ normally whisper understands ‘Türgarten’. If i pause to long it understands ‘Tür, Garten’. Can i tell whisper never to output , and . ?

• sentences/de/climate_HassClimateSetTemperature.yaml - I can’t get that to work - how to debug all that unhelpful “I couldn’t understand” stuff?

• Where are those files? Could I adept / expand myself?
    intents/sentences/de at d72293593f894bc9dfe1750c2a2d7649076eedb3 · home-assistant/intents · GitHub

• Climate might have more than ‘Set Temperature’ - e.g. my aircondition will heat or cool and requires a turn on, i guess. Do i need to manually expand capabilitites - or do i oversee something?

Thanks - HomeAssistant is a great Toy!

Itsmee

Most of the time the “I couldn’t understand” error means that Assist doesn’t have an intent that matches. I don’t think HassClimateSetTemperature is fully implemented yet. You can find all the intents that are built-in and fully implemented in the developer docs:

Basically anything that isn’t in that list you will need to add as a custom sentence or sentence-triggered automation.

1 Like

It is nice to see what the Assist really recognise. For example Türgarden. with or without space. So to find out these things and more this page will be very helpful

https://www.home-assistant.io/voice_control/troubleshooting/